Should underage girls and guys be allowed to post pictures of themselves in their underwear on G@G?

what do you think about it?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither should over age girls or guys, LOL! XD Or for that matter... medium aged girls or guys. or anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Option C : Indifferent.

It's their life and their choices, and ultimately if it's too inappropriate we as a community have all the means to get the photos taken down.

But if they want to post adult pictures and make adult decisions, they can live with the adult consequences to their actions.

What Guys Said 12

• On the one hand that's a good question, on the other hand seeing someone in underwear or seeing that person in bikini on the beach is not much different... so as long as all the intimate parts are covered it's probably not such a big problem.

• For any age pictures should only be allowed in clothes you would wear outside in public.

• Technically it's legal. So yes.

• honestly I don't care. What bothers me more is that GAG automatically uploads the images to their servers and therefore you lose control over them. Can't delete them anymore if you want. That's especially when talking about underage people posting pics quite important too which might not think as much about it when posting that stuff and only realize later that they don't want to do it...

• No. That's clearly toward pornography. I don't even post pictures of myself in my underwear, mainly because I don't wear underwear but I'd prefer to save myself for my wife.

• Sure, if they are 16 and up then its their right to go semi-nude like any other chick.
    Responsible enough to drive, responsible enough to flirt like a boss, i guess. Not my business lol
    Long as they dont bitch and moan about the attention they are gonna get :|

• I'm not saying i support it, and i have never seen those kinda pics (or looked for them)

Just dont know exactly what would be the right age to take pics in your underwear.

• God no. That kind of shit is what causes child porn and other kids getting in trouble for having it.
    Just No.

• I think it's weird in general. But it's the internet and they signed up for it

• here's the thing they will do it anyway even if we say stop

• if older people can why can't they

• I'm going with no because it's hard to tell if some is or isn't illegal. But that's what it's like to live in a police state such as the one we're now living in.

• No. That is just weird even when adults do it.

What Girls Said 11

• They want to post underwear pictures.. They want to post underwear pictures ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'm not going to get into a lecture mode and tell them why they shouldn't do it. Who am I to them? They won't listen, so live and let live. They will learn.

• No. All it does is attract pedophiles.
    It's super disturbing seeing older guys perv on those posts.

• The fact three guys think it is, is pretty gross to me.

• looooool at the 3 dudes who voted yes

• No, they should they should not.

• No! No-one should be allowed to! This is not Porn Hub!

• heir age dosn't matter, no one should be allowed

• No because they are underage. Pretty self explanatory.

• 11 pedophiles and counting...

I say no. It gives me heebybjeebies seeing 30+ age group calling them hot and sexy. Guranteed they start messaging them too trying to coax them to show more, they're giving pedos an opprtunity to find their prey. Vulnerable young girls seeking approval from men.

• That's like the definition of child porn isn't it? Considering most of these kids are posing sexily asking "do I look good?"

• That's actually considered child pornography and it's illegal.