Why do people insult you here and then complain to the mods when they receive antagonistic comments in kind?

does their pettiness/poor social understanding make you laugh?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you should work on being less antagonistic and then you wouldn't have to worry about what other people did.

• it's being a human... but then it's just funny to see their reaction.

• yes, cos [sic] people aren't perfect, and make typos. i'm glad we're agreement on all points made here.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what you do. Why you complaining? How many accounts you been through doing the same tired troll routine? I know who you are virgin.

• i'm neither... but you get offended who posts what... and you reckon your word is supreme. and will tell me i'm weird/mentally ill.

but what's the kick here is you'll tell me off for posting stuff that the many here post... cos you're self-important.

• and none of these mods are my friends nor ever will be... they say i cannot have an opinion... for that they are perpetual enemies... literally for a million years haha.

• You nothing but a lying bitch.

What Girls Said 3

• I found it rude, there are some i wonder even why they answered to my questions, if they were to act that hostile towards me, they need attention so they act that way, in reality they need to work on their growing up before coming here

• Because they're pussified little bitches

• A lot of my opinions get removed for that exact reason, Im not sure what antagonistic even means.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, that's strange and illogical as well. That's stupid. It indicates that the person is not having a clear thought process.

• It happens to me here, they want to play head games with me the trolls then they turn around and report me a cut and run kind of deal and they could care less if they lose there low level accounts

• Ah the pettiness and childishness of some users - If someone abuses me I ignore them but if I feeling impish I totally agree with them. it messes with their heads.

• It's the PC police mostly. They can insult and feel justified and get butt hurt 30 seconds later because someone used a unPC word or statement. We also have a lot of delicate flowers on here that aren't used to being talked to bluntly.

• Haha yeah it does because they're a joke.

• I found it pathetic how my comments get removed just saying something that a woman or feminist does not like