Are you jealous of any gager or its popularity?

#hashtag
my jealousy list is way to long, what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think anyone active and fun loving is going to be popular to a degree.

There are clearly some people that kiss girls ass because of little interaction IRL, and other girls that clearly solicit attention I assume because they get little attention IRL as well. So gag popularity isn't really something to strive for lol. It's just a silly online community at the end of the day.

Real world interaction, dates, relationships, and presence is what really matters.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• No, I am not. I don't waste my time on something like " JEALOUSY", I don't have time for these things. I came here with a purpose and I am sincerely doing that, I believe I am doing a good job. I don't care about being popular, so that's okay, those who are popular here it's good for them. However I just mind my own business.

• Since first coming here in 2008, I've seen lots o' people come and go (even left for a couple years myself). If you find you don't like somebody, just wait awhile and they'll probably be gone.

• No lol I have no reason to be. I am happy the way things are here for me as far as the other Gagers go

• At the very start I was a bit of a few but as time went on I realised all Gaggers are equal and have their own place on the site.

• Ha Not At All.

• What the? No, yo cross those names off and just do your own thing

• I didn;t even know there were popular people on here.

• No I'm not. Because I'm not a woman.

• Nope. Not at all.

• no... why must i care about them? they're strangers. when you're older you'll learn.

• noooooooooo not really

• No, at least not yet :p

What Girls Said 11

• I don't give a shit

• Not at all. People post about being "GaG popular" and it's not even A Thing. There's GaG Infamy, but you don't really want that.

• Nah, I'm not jelly of anyone.

• No because I don't care!

• No, because it indicates that they are spending too much time here.

• Not really. Popularity doesn't count so much for me on the internet :P I have great friends that I can see irl, I care more about my social life off screen :) (Lots of gagers are super cool though, it's a great site with usually great people, but I think you should focus on your real social life!)

• Lol of course not.

• I'm not jealous at all. It's not real life but even IRL I don't get jealous of people's popularity.

• No. Why would I be? It's just a website that doesn't have anything to do with real life. If anything to indicates that they are spending waaaay too much time on here.

• No, I'm pretty awesome myself. 😇

• @Kay211. Good to see you are very confident about yourself. Keep it up!

• ermm nope :P
    I am friends with who I want to be friends that s what counts in the end.