Gag users who deactivated and made a new account?

Is it just me or is it weird when you stumble across your old account and come across your old comments? 🤔

Shit is weird to see 😟

R. I. P Misscoffeehead

• It's pretty darn freaky
  • quack quack
  • Argh no just no just no
  • Never made a second account on Gag

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a few of those hehe 😝

Most Helpful Girl

• It's super weirddddd.

Super sad when you come across comments left by old friends who never made new accounts. 😭

What Guys Said 25

• Maybe I'll come back as IhavFarted

• :Never made a second account on Gag: since I'm not the #Mistninja314 nigga that every keeps accusing me of being >_<

• I still run into Misscoffeheads old comments. I never deleted I have been here going on 5 years now coming up soon

• Never made a second account, always figured if I deactivated this one I wouldn't be back 😁 But yeah it would be so weird seeing some old conversations or comments lol

• I have only had one account - Yeah it is sad someone left a comment on my opinion of a question of a good friend of mine and you realise how much you miss them on the site

• Yeah its pretty weird, like seeing your own corpse 😂
    RIP @Whoooooooooo , you will be missed. I hope you're feasting in the great halls of Valhalla.

• why do you guys deactivate in the first place?

• Never made a second account, but I am sometimes surprised to see some of my old comments on this account too. Not proud of all of them.

• I had to vote D... and your twin sis Miss Coffeehead was almost as nice as you :D

• Misscoffeehead? oh that name sounds familiar to me lol.

well I never deactivated so that won't happen to me.
    but there are a couple of users who use an account for some time and then start over... a couple of times. never understood that.

• Yeah lol that's me

Umm complicated topic lol but people come and go 😊👌🏽

• Not really. I don't stumble across my old stuff. Mine was exactly the same just spelled Octavion instead. It's supposed to be spelled "Octavian" and it just bugged the hell out of me. Carry on misscoffeehead's spirit with a big cup of coffee...

• Oh and also "Quack!"

• How dare she! She doesn't know who she's dealing with...

• *rolls up sleeves* I'm going to give her a piece of my mind!

• I did when the cock suckers deleted my last account

• Oh!, I remember you as misscoffeehead! ☺ I've been here befor with 3 diff accounts lol. kartik432, Durin, Tommydillo 😀

• 3 different accounts! 😱

• Actually my first one was kartik432. I used it with all seriousness. Them i left gag and joined again after some time with durin then the same with tommydillo lol now this one

• Never happened to me actually smh

So you never really comment @bananatossing?

Ok now I'm talking to my old self that's kind of creepy 😮

• Whoa, didn't know you came back 0.0
    I don't really run into much of nateinAK, probably wouldn't be THAT weird.

• Yeah, I sometimes think about my old questions/opinions and go "what the hell was I thinking." It's just awkward in a way. I do miss some of my old followers though. I have none on this account... oh well haha.

• Yeah its like seeing your own parrallel universe self. This is my only account though.

• Maybe you shouldn't have created a second account. That way, it wouldn't be weird.

• Why would you make 2 accounts?
    I just have this one.

• its more sad to me than weird, because i miss my old username. Negrodamus had a nice ring to it

• I get that too. I miss misscoffeehead aswell. But that doesn't mean we aren't the same person. Really! negrodamus? Watermelonoma sounds much better to be honest. Suits you well.. If you are a lover of watermelon lol

• It was like janson or something

• I'm kind of new here. My friend just mentioned this site to me a few weeks ago, but he never mentioned his account.

• Yeah I'm always like that

• I have once or twice. And yuppity yup yep yip. Weird.

• How can you make a second account? I have 2 gmail accounts but it only displays one to log in.

• Yea, I've had to do it 3 times...

What Girls Said 14

• I haven't made a second account, though it is weird to see comments of users I was close to that have deactivated. Seeing the generic profile images can still throw me off.

• No i have never made another gag account.

• Still don't get why people do it, except for the ones that got exposed cay fishing... which is another annoying subject altogether ☺☺

• I wasn't around long enough or active enough with my old account to really come across any of that.

• This is my first account..

• Omg I thought you were Misscofeehead but I wasn't positive lol 😮

• Haha what made you think it wasn't positive?

• I guess the fact that we haven't spoken much so I didn't really know you enough to just point out that you're her.

But welcome back though I'm pretty late lol. May I ask why you deleted your account?

• Haha that's ok! And thank you lovely :)

• This is my first account. Haven't even been here very long, but if I do decide to deactivate I probably wouldn't make a new account

• I haven't stumbled upon Ms. Bellegirl16. She was a firecracker 😝

• I voted D.

I'm new on here.

• I stumble ac cross my old account the odd time. Nothing weird about it though.

• It's funny to see your past posts.

• I just made a new account recently and it is weird.

• Woah... I didn't made another account... *sweats profusely*.

• Yes, it does. I left and came back and obviously I have the same mindset and views as before. So when I answer similar questions to what I did on my last account people will think I'm copying an old users previous comments 😜😂

• haha have you ever upvoted yourself on your old account when you have come across old comments you've made?

• Haha I never thought about doing that I could add a comment too 😂 I try to word things a little differently so people don't think I'm just copying and pasting an old users opinions.😄

It's weird too when anyone @mentions me now because I tend to forget and expect my old username to come up on the @mention. I go through a few seconds of confusion then I realise and think " oh , hell yeah they are tagging me" haha it's so weird 😝