How long before exchanging pics on GaG?

When you private message someone, how long does it take for you to exchange pics, or move the convo to facebook/whatsapp?

• Couple of days
  • 1 week
  • 2 weeks
  • 1 month
  • results / I don't message people on GaG
This was more meant for people that have icons and logos and any other stuff rather than a pic of themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how comfortable i feel with that gager so could take days or weeks. no one's ever asked to see what i look like albeit i have messaged a gager pestering him or her to show me a pic of himself or herself.

• And they never showed it to you? Why do you think that happened? And did you suggest sending one of yours first as a way of persuasion?

• Nope. He or she ended up showing me his or her pic after I pretty much bugged them for maybe a week.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never talk to anyone on GAG with romantic intent, unless they stay in my city (which is quite rare). And I don't do long distance, unless under exceptional circumstances.

I do have the numbers of a few female GAGers, but as of now I don't really have any romantic intent towards them, and we have never exchanged pics.

• I didn't mean romatically, but just as a way of getting to know someone, even from a foreign country or smth. Wouldn't you get curious to know the face behind the convo?

• Oops! That's alright! No harm done! :)

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I never have. There's only one person on this site who has a way of contacting me outside of it and I've talked to them for a year or so beforehand.

• Why not?

• Maybe a year. It depends on the person I think

• Thanks

• I only do it with my close friends on gag!

• depends how often you interact with the person. i have moved a conversation offline with a gagger, but that was after he left. haven't given this person my picture yet.

• I'd never share my picture here

• Why not?

• What about them? Have they ever asked you for that? Or there was no interest from both parties?

• I've had a few guys ask, but I said no

• I don't know enough people on here to do that with.

• Yeah, this was more meant to people without a pic of themselves as profile pic, But thanks for answering.

Why don't you get to know them?

• Your pictures are very beautiful @ThatBeachGirl

• larry69 just proved my point.

• I don't. This is a q&a site, not a dating or finding friends site.

• I've met people with interesting opinions, and upon further talk, we were both curious about the face behind those ideas.

I think the site is what the users make of it. My suggestion would be to give it a try, and don't be afraid to make some new friends.
      I found people living half way across the world from me, and it was interesting to see that part of the world from the perspective of someone who actually lives there.

• No, i only ask anon questions about things like that. As soon as I start talking to somebody I wouldn't feel comfortable saying those sort of things. I can see why people do though. Strangers are always easier than people you know in real life, because there's less fear of judgment.

• Exactly. You can let it all out, know that somebody read it, and not having to face that person ever in your life.

What Guys Said 7

• Like everything in life it is up to you - Oddly enough most people I talk to would have profile pics and post selfies I only recall one person coming to a decision to send me a pic and that was after a couple of conversations.

• it really depends on the person. some I'd never add on fb, others I'm willing to add pretty quickly.

generally, fb takes some time because it shows my real name, a selfie or something like that I'm quickly willing to trade. nudes not so much in general lol.

• Pretty quickly == option from above?

• But yeah, you already have a pic of yourself in here, so that's already not the kind of target audience I had in mind for this question, but thanks for answering.

• it's the longest option but quickly would be for me 3-4 weeks. it's quick in relation to the time I've been here and the time this sites exists.

and yeah I know,.. that's why I added the nudes lol (or just pics you might not be willing to trade publicly)

• I never really have to exchange pics, the more active users on GaG already have their profile pictures up and those are usually the people I tend to talk to.

• yeah, I forgot to say, that this was more meant to people with no pics of themselves on the profile.

Why do you tend to talk only with the "famous ones" ?

• That only happened once to me. I don't think people come here for 2 days, and just because they're not famous, doesn't mean they're new.
      Plus if a non famous gets some attention, it might be enough motive for him/her to come back more often. Notifications can be addicting :)

• Yeah I get that lol, basically for me if we've joked around on a couple of occasions in different comments, there's a good chance we'll end up talking in private message. It's more about how active they are, not really about how "new" they are to the site.

• eh it depends. i'd say 1 to 2 weeks

• Does it happen often?

• @cookiesandcream speaking of which, we never did resolve the number issue with whatsapp eh? i should add you on kik or something. i recently got it

• Yeah... I've pretty much put off the need to fix my whatsapp account haha. Kik is good ^_^

• I would be very hesitant to send pictures or any personal information to anyone on here because you don't really know who it might be or what they might do with it. Only you can determine your required trust level. I only suggest you set it to very, very high.

• Never. I don't use this place to make friends.

• Why not? You could surprise yourself with some great people around here

• Never have Never will.