Pros & Cons of G@G?

Pros & Cons of  G@G?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty fun at times, good insights, addicting.
    It is the source of the most negative energy in my life however. From certain types of people that I specifically choose not to associate with IRL. Unfortunately, you don't have that option online.

• I love the part where you state" It is the source of the most negative energy in my life however" it's so true. I left GaG because of that sole reason. I guess I'm back because it is so addictive Lol! I now keep my profile private and block people I don't like.

What Guys Said 7

• It's a place where simply be being yourself, or somebody else, you can interact with others who are simply being themselves, or somebody else. There's nothing inherently good or bad about. It's all up to you!

• The only thing I really don't like is being to make an anonymous account. If you want to be part of this community then you should at least be a proper and full member of it and contribute just like anyone else and not be a nameless void.

• Pros - Great community feel
    Maybe a con - Super addictive
    Small con - When you get abuse it feels personal

• Pros- It's a platform for those the ask question to the opposite sex
    - It give anonymous voice to people to communicate.
    cons
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24455-the-common-question-askers-answers-at-gag

• Great place to pass the free time

But very addictive

• Pros: You get to meet new people and learn different perspectives from different cultures.

Cons: Too much racist, self-entitled, political and sexual ranting along with sickening amounts of attention seeking.

• It can be good advice which is a pro but a con of it is it can be insulting at times and make you feel worse

What Girls Said 0