How did you discover gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was on Yahoo questions for some time but the site became incredibly shitty. In the beginning, I had some real good discussions with people but in recent years, the site has become one big hole of incompetence and asininity. 98% of the people on there are either super intolerant and stuck-up assholes or stupid trolls who just want to mess with people.
    So eventually I decided that the site is a big waste of time. But because I enjoy talking to people on the internet in this kind of format, I looked for something similar. Luckily, GaG has much more "niveau" than Yahoo and I hope it will stay that way...

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going through a rough break up, googled some question and GAG showed up- however I didn't join it until about a year later!

What Guys Said 2

• I am nearly sure I had seen it a few times over the years by keying in a question on google - I was getting fed up with the negativity of other forums I was on so decided to give GaG a go and I liked it.

• Googled advice sites and whamo! there it was. The rest is history

What Girls Said 0