What is the stupidest question you've seen on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that a quick Google search could clear up. Like "what's a fuckboy?" or something.

What Guys Said 13

• That's like asking what's the most fish-like animal at the aquarium.

• pretty chicks asking how they look knowing how they look.

• yeap, the most annoying ever and utterly pointless because they know the answers

• There has been some very strange ones - I suppose the ones that stand out are the ones where you don't know if it is a troll or not and you are going wow do they really think like that.

• I am not sure, I am not able to recall as of now.

• that's like asking how tall is the tallest blade of grass in my yard is.

• Is my penis size ok?

• Oh god. There has been many, but I still answer them lol. A few stupid ones involved common sense or a few minutes to think about and when I read it, I was like "are you retarded". I can't think of one rn though

• I remember my favorite- girl asked if she looked like cheese.

• that one about the stupid question

• just find now xD... this is stupid one

• Asking if everyone should do drugs all the time...

• Rate me questions

• Is this rape? (writes extremely obvious rape story)

Just another woman trying to feign innocence...

• Don't forget the guys asking "Am I cheating if..." followed by a story about how he did everything except have sex with another woman.

• Yeah but cheating can be emotional and many other things count too...

What Girls Said 11

• I cannot stand those stupid "am I ugly/fat?" questions from girls who are clearly very attractive and just doing it for attention. I don't even care if they want compliments, but just say it.
    And then they try to "justify" it by saying "my ex bf's grandpa's mailman said I'm ugly! That's why I'm asking." Like really? Even if he did, wow. Big deal. Do these girls really need every person to worship the ground they walk on for them to be convinced they're attractive?
    Uggggghhhhhh.

• *Spoiler alert*

It took this guy 21 years to find out that women do indeed shit. (And he was rambling on and on.) I had a kidney infection and I busted out laughing when j read that question. Pretty sure my mom thought I lost it 😂

• i see those everyday and they just wash over my head so i don't care to remember them lol.

• Something about race!

• I think we can all agree that all the fucking dick size questions are stupid af.

• There are so many anonymous troll questions that are so ridiculous you can't count them all or single one out.

If you asked me who the stupidest GaGer I've ever interacted with, I could tell you that... but if I posted it... I would be violating the site rules. LOL.

• Lemme just remind you about that age old adage.
    There are no stupid questions.
    ...
    Just stupid people.

• The people who do repeated rate me questions lol

• Way too many to even choose from

• It was about why some women feel entitled to breastfeed in public with 2000 word speech that read like propaganda from the third reich lol. The asker sounded so deranged and mentally unstable insulting and blocking all those that disagreed.

• Almost every damn rate me or how do I look is someone who is hot. I am a actually shocked when I click one and it says "am I fat and ugly", and they actually turn out to be fat and not very attractive. 9/10 it's an above average girl with a great body seeking attention.