Who would miss you the most if you were gone?

What Gagger do you think would miss you the most if you were to disappear some day? I don't post much or talk to anyone, so I don't think anyone would miss me here. How about you? Which Gagger would miss you the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure nobody will. I am sure not many people even know that I am here on this site. Not a single person will even know that I came one day and then I left someday, even if they came to know I am sure nobody will even care, missing me is out of question. I know this for sure

However that's fine, I am not really concerned about this, irrespective to what may happen, I will continue with my objective of joining this site, I will continue posting my opinions, honestly , truthfully and will hope it will help people in some way at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely someone who I've spoken to ever since the beginning. Someone that's not quick to judge and I can confide in and they can do the same. He definitely left an impression on me and GAG wouldn't be the same if he stopped coming on the site.

He's not really known like others and i don't reallh feel comfortable revealing his identity but if he's reading this he definitely knows I'm talking about him.

What Guys Said 9

• Kerouac5 for me

• Dunno. I've made some friends here but I'm too humble to assume that I would be teally missed.

• I think the live feed would miss me the most LoL - I would be a good memory for a couple of users

• Apple fan and Ash Princess

• I joined on 25th, has been only 10 days. I don't think i made an impact on someone. So nobody. I would miss a couple of people though.

• the ones I care about most I have in fb/kik. So even if they deactivate I can keep talking to them :)

• eh misread the question 😂

• but I guess if anyone cares about me it's one of those I have in fb/kik... so it doesn't change anything

• Definitely them pink anons

• ummm.. there is one who i have had countless chats over months on here, but it won;t be right to name her.. she would miss me and I her

• Probably my mom, but the biggest loser is my phone

What Girls Said 3

• No one! Just myself! I would miss me!

• No idea. Perhaps no one really.

• you've spent hundreds of hours on this site over months and there is not a single person you would miss at all? 😱

#RobotHeart

• @Yumix Made sense to me lol

• first I said I'm sure... then "no, I know it", which is the same lol. it would make sense if I'd said something like "I think some people will miss you" :P

• No one would.