Why are there hella perverts on here?

Honestly, going through the feed sometimes makes me ashamed to be apart of this community, lol. There are so many old dudes hitting on younger people, it's disgusting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Predators and douches with no game, predators and douches with NO GAME.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to apologize on behalf of my fellow perverts.
    We are indeed ashamed of ourselves.
    Forgive us?

What Girls Said 3

• Tell me about it. I get random messages all the time, which is why I took my face down.

• Out of all the uber perverted shit on here you picked THAT one to focus on? LoL.

That's the PG feed. 😂😂😂

• I don't even want to know what goes behind the curtains :\

• I don't get why so many gravitate towards gag either

What Guys Said 10

• "Why are there hella perverts on here?" Cuz they're (we're) fat, have no friends, ugly and socially awkward. So what else do you expect of them (us)? Which is why they (we) come here daily just to #thirst over all the sexy girls... that they could never get IRL... so there ya have it i1127.photobucket.com/.../ichigo%202.gif

• Love has no age , YOUR disgusting for hating love between two people ! Nobody says to his/her heart "Okay buddy , remember - love ONLY from 18 to 25 years of age !". The heart does NOT work like that ! Even if the person is extremely young, love does NOT necessarily have to include a sexual element. Think about it !

• Lol!! So you think it's okay for a 30 year old man to hit on a 15 year old girl? Get out of here, you're disgusting.

• You're too politically indoctrinated to see objectively. I have nothing more to say to you :)

• The fact that you allow somebody who is in their twenties to flirt with girls under 18 is embarrassing for you. Get your head checked out

• Very much a feature of the internet maybe here more because there is a gender quality and age quality on the site - I agree the older men hitting on the younger users probably the most distasteful even if it is classed as sexual humour or sexual banter, you are still going no, that is not right.

• I've been around here since 2008, and you won't hear a single complaint about me hitting on anyone. Perverts are no respecters of age. In fact, you're a pervert, aren't ya!

• I'm talking about ones who are 18+ hitting on those who are below the age of 18. It's disgusting. If you think that's okay, then that's just as bad.

• Hey, I'm not the pervert around here!

• Welcome to the Internet brother. Care for a glass of meme?

• Old dudes hitting on young is really creepy... And all old dudes in this site... are perverts if they are hitting on teenagers or hell even under 18 girls... shishh

• Humans are humans and youth is desired. Simple

• Try 4chan sometimes... you will start to love GaG

• Because they are people

• wut u talkin about! there are hella perverts on every site on the internet

• But some of them are idiotic enough to use their public profile, like what the fuck lol.