Does anyone down vote all the opinions of someone they dislike too?

Ok, ok I know this is so immature of me but let me be because i'll be an adult soon -_-' LET ME ENJOY MY CHILDHOOD GOD DAMNIT.
Back to the question if I get in an argument with someone or they're a plain ass I visit their profile and start downvoting all their opinions.
I know, i'm an angel. 😇
But who else lmao?

#REBEL
YASS

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be so much time wasted, it's just better to forget about that person and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 4

• Oh Peachy! I don't do that, haha. I'm definitely more likely to downvote someone I really dislike on this site, simply because that means me and that person probably have totally different views on something. So, an ex) person Z says "women belong in the kitchen and the bed" lol, yea, I'm probably going to downvote that, remember who said that, and downvote any other bs they post.

• I do that too though 😂 But yeah you don't go as far as me as to down vote anything they say lmao

• That was really probably me in a past life though 😂 and yeah it was ahem "RAW FOOTAGE"

• I'll make sure not to make you mad, you'll destroy the whole city.

• Yes everyone does! ): STOP THE HATE!

• You're wasting your time doing all of that? lol

To each their own, I guess.

• I don't really have the patience to do it