If I post a question in here directly to just one gender, just this gender will be able to see the question and its content?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, anyone can see your question but only that gender can reply to whom you have posted the question. Meaning if you have asked the question specifically for girls only then only the "GIRL" gender can reply to your question but "MEN" can see your question and view the replies.

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears on the main feed, so all genders can still access the question, but if you posted it just for girls, then only girls will be able to answer it, same goes for guys. So basically anyone can read the answer and see the question, but only your desired gender could answer :)

What Guys Said 10

• Only the targeted gender users will see the question in their feed.. however if the other gender user know the link to that question, or spotted it in a user profile/opinions for example, they can view the question page; but cannot post.

• Nope, anyone can see.

• Anyone can see, just only the designated gender can answer.

• All will see it but only the gender you choose can reply to it

• I dont think so. But if you follow someone andbyours see the commented in a question just for males you'd be able to see it or if I commented on one recently just for guys you'd be able to see that on my profile. Stalker 😜😉😂

• There was talk of doing that but every one can see question but only one gender can answer

• Both gender can still see it, but the gender you chose are the only ones that can comment on it

• Both genders can see, only one can answer or comment on opinions

• yes totally, it will not appear on the main feed either

• Everyone can still see it, but only that gender can comment/answer. Stupidest rule they ever added

What Girls Said 4

• Yes thats right!

• Both genders can still read the question. Though I have noticed that I don't see guys only questions on my main feed ever.

I only see them when browsing through someone's opinions or the questions they've asked.

• Nope both genders can see the comments, the question description and the question, but only one gender (the one you choose) is capable of responding

• Both genders will see the question only the gender you specify can comment.