Why is this page so anti-female?

Every fucking time I visit this page there is going to be some dude complaining about feminism, how women don't take responsibility and stuff. And it's always targeted on female population. What's wrong with this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with the site (other than lack of age filtering). The problem is conservative media fucking up men's minds.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. The vast number of questions here are "how do I look" from women, and "why don't women like nice guys?" "Why don't any women care about men's feelings?" "Why are all women think that they're always right?" "Why women are golddiggers?" Or insert any generalization.

There are few times that I've seen "why do all men cheat?" But not nearly as the same frequency as all the anti-female or generalizing female questions.

Sure, there are some guys who will say "hey, not all women are like that", but then they get attacked/branded as white knights. Or they get told they're being stupid for trusting any women. And it doesn't compare to the many guys especially anons, saying all these horrible things about us. How we're emotional and can't be trusted. How women are liars and manipulators by nature, etc.

And yet they still wanna fuck us. If we're that bad, why do you even want to be near us, much less touch us?

• Your comment made my day

• Yeah, about that. You could be Mussolini, Charles Manson, Hitler and Mao all rolled into one evil person for all I care, if you have a pussy I will try to put my penis in it. In fact, fucking bitchy women you can't stand is mad fun. Hatefucking I think they call it. :)

What Guys Said 11

• it goes both ways.

It's the internet; where the "missunderstood" different people come to sit around ther figurative campfire and sing kumbaya, while sirclejerking about how their ideology is so great, annd the world just doesn't understand them, or hate them, or fear the, or it's all just one big conspracy to oppress them.

Seriously, that's all there is to it. Missfits that can't manage to adapt to society and accept its laws come here to complain. The internet is their safe haven, and they think their words matter.

So they come here to bitch. "nice guys" (that are actually sexist assholes), "radical feminists" (you know, the ones thinking the partiarch conspiracy is real and that men are the root of all evil, and blah blah blah), missogynists (you know, people legit hating females, and expressing it)... they all come here because they get attention. They think they are important and matter.

Also because it's the internet, and they can hide behind a fake profile and an username.

• Nothing. I'm feminist to a degree but also highly anti-feminist. People have to be judged by their actions and NOT their words. It's easy to say something and hypocritically do the opposite. For example , Feminism claims to fight "sexism" yet it commit sexism against Men. During the Anti-rape campaign , feminists were shouting slogans of "Teach Men not to Rape". This is sexist as F*ck ! Imagine if I went around saying "Teach Blacks to stop stealing" or "Teach women to stop manipulating". People would call ME a bigot but people are so indoctrinated that they cannot see the evil of feminism. SOMEBODY has to say something. In fact the organisation with the most misogyny is in fact FEMINISM. Science has proven that women are emotional by nature, yet calling a woman emotional is considered an INSULT by feminists. Feminists want to do away with female honour and grow a penis to gain male honour (figuratively speaking). They're basically jealous of Men. There are COUNTLESS arguments against feminism but I don't want to start a debate here as I know many people eager to debate against Truth are full of hot air. They even prove this by themselves again and again.

• Uh, maybe you need to ask yourself what's wrong with women... Seriously. I personally love things exactly as they are. It works, and if it's broke why fix it? That said, the men here have a point. Women can be shallow, manipulative, irresponsible, immature and irrational. Men can too, but pointing that out's just the pot calling the kettle. Truth of the matter is, feminism has been warped and twisted and used to support things it shouldn't and its name has become tarnished. I respect egalitarianism, but feminism? Nah. Just a bunch of suburban white girls complaining about how oppressed they are and ignoring real injustice. We don't care is a man in your job makes a couple cents more, it's a non-issue. We don't care about rape statistics, waving the numbers about isn't going to stop it happening. We don't care about objectification or sexualization or whatever because you're complicit in it.
    If you want equality, I can somewhat begrudgingly support that.
    If you want to bitch and whine and take no fucking responsibility for anything in your life then you can fuck off. The world isn't going to reshape itself to fit you, you dumb broad.

• I think there are vocal minorities and the anger of some of the users is not reflective of all the users on the site. I would say about 70% of the users are quite normal.

• women and men don't like each other
    we fuck each other but that's pretty much it

• This stuff is targeted at radical feminist. How ever men get hate too.

• No this site is for female and males.

• It sure is but most of the people complain here about girls...

• Because IT IS TRUE.

• Why is our society, media, and most everything anti-male?

• smart women and men complain about feminism because it is a bullshit hate filled ideology and like all hate filled ideologies should be criticized and ridiculed.

Women don't take responsibilities for their actions, so if you don't like that being pointed out... start taking responsibilities for your actions and stop allowing other females to skirt past the responsibilities of their stupid decisions by blaming males.

I bet you haven't gone to buzzfeed or jesabel, and complained about how anti-male they are.
      I bet your haven't made any complaints about the constant media blitz on males with the "don't be that guy" campaigns and all other "Men are monsters, women are poor fragile victims" propaganda.
      I bet you haven't spoken up about the lack of respect men get about not having any parental rights, rape support, abuse support, etc. Even though rape and abuse happens equally.
      I bet you have actually ridiculed a male at some point for something he has complained about... so why?

• Lol Its like opposite, I saw a question where some about how guys should pay for dates, pull chair and ask them out first just to be gentleman and its gender then I saw mostly same bitches commenting on other question about how they hate gender roles and jsut because they are females doesn't mean they gotta follow that rule lmaoo. I think this is filled with butthurt feminists who can't get laid lol

• One might say that this website is also full of butthurt neckbeard anti-feminists who can't get laid.

• @9mfeo One might downvote me because she's the one whose fat feminist who can't get laid lol

• Is it? ... okay

• someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today lol

What Girls Said 3

• Uh women do the exact same shit on this site and everywhere else, it isn't just guys. But to answer your question: it's the internet, a plane where butt hurt folks can bitch with little consequence so they flock to platforms such as this one.

• This. @Asker just reacts to it more, because she is a female and thus it feels directed at her.

• @FakeName123 also yeah your first comment said this asked reacts more bc she is female thus terming me sexist indirectly and then complaining how people go anon and are butthurts. I am anon currently and I felt you think I am butthurt over it bc I am female. That's how I perceived it

• @Asker

Selective perception. You perceive more hate from guys towards girls doesn't equal there being more. I explained you that you perceive it more, because it directly or indirectly affects you as you are a girl yourself.

• *braces for impact from MRA pissbabies*

• Because we're the DEVIILLLL~