Has 2016 been good to you so far 😊😏? What was your resolution?

I'll admit my 2015 was hell and hot water with all my relationship issues and issues with family and blah blah 😫🙄😑! Just pure ignorance and petty drama! I really didn't make a resolution for this year... I just hoped things would look up for me. They have indeed 🙌. I'm sure there is more blessings coming toward me and a few more obstacles but its all good 🙃. So G@Gers... How are things different for you this year?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2015 was a year of preparing to get back to normal in 2016 after a few awkward years. So I am not really sure what to expect from 2016, it is like 5 or 6 years since things were normal for me so in a sense being normal is all new to me.

What Guys Said 5

• Got accepted to go on a expedition to Peru to help build homes for the poor, today. which is aight,

Other then that, same shit, different year.

• So far it sucks. I woke up the New Year with a bad toothache and and my back door of my truck isn't opening now so I have to get it fixed. Ready for 2017 already. . . Nah jk I hope this year is better than last year's up and down one it's just having a rough start.

• The only difference has been the year I write when I'm filling in the date on shit.

• Well, it's been only a few days so far, it's too early to say don't you think.

• Jeez it's only been 4 days lol

• Yeah but something major or minor can happen in just four days. Like my high school friends got married... That's pretty cool.

What Girls Said 0