Opinion on a GaG argument I had?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1847463-is-she-hot-or-not#new

Here you may find my answer to a question posted. If so, you will see the asker insulting me like crazy for reasons I cannot understand...

Please look at it and give me your thoughts about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• How weird, you answered the question and you got ridiculed for answering lol well they do say life is stranger than fiction i think some people are strange and the asker certainly behaved very strangely... utter nonsense.

• Thank you fo MHG :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You fed the troll for too long, when it's quite clear that he is a troll.

• I don't know what a troll is...

• People who create false arguments and sometimes try to offend others for the sake of riling them up.

He obviously doesn't care about what you say to him, he just wants to see you respond.

What Girls Said 2

• TROLL ALERT! XOXO!

• I don't know what he has against you O. o
    You should have ignored him. Replying like that to a plain and simple answer was ridiculous.

What Guys Said 5

• Just the meaningless rantings of a distempered cretin, tossing cowardly insults whilst safely croutched behind a veil of anonymity. He's one of those head-cases we all knew whilst growing up, who hid behind his mothers skirt and stuck out his tongue at everbody.

• It is like Cinderelli said there are a few users who will go of half cocked and go on a rant no matter what you say - Try not to get involved with them

• Honestly I stopped reading at the Asker's second reply, because it's just another nonsense troll
    Again, getting offensive out of the blue, sigh.. lol.

• Don't stress the trolls just brush it off that guy is a loser

• Seems very much like a troll