Do you ever talk back to the Girls-Ask-Guys-System?

When they send you a message like "You have not yet selected an MHO!" or "Your question has been hidden and is under review by admins" etc etc. 😂 I do and its pretty pointless.

• Yassssssss fam
  • From time to time :P
  • If i'm pissed -_-
  • No
  • Stop annoying me with these stupid polls.
Thank you to the people who voted "Stop annoying me with these stupid polls." You're just a fucking ray of sunshine. :')

Most Helpful Guy

• When i first got messages from them i was replying like
    "why was my question removed 4?"

i wasn't reading all that dont reply mess so i was replying

once i read it & realized i wasn't even messaging anyone i said
    "fk u"
    now i dont reply to it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes lol, sometimes. I thought I was the only one who did this :x

• you're the first person to say you've done it too lmao

• YESSS I just got one and it was seriously one of the funniest questions ever i mean psht.
      They make me wait 2 hours saying its under review just to find out its been removed I mean I oughta beat the machine. 😂...😭

• Thanks for the MHO 😄

What Guys Said 11

• Oh no! You CAN'T talk back to the SYSTEM. The SYSTEM watches over all of us and it is all-knowing and will smite you for insubordination. Please be careful.

• No, so far I haven't but then what's the point of talking back to them? I have never tried.

• well i've always imagined there is secretly a gag mod sending the messages but they say its a system that doesn't reply. lmao I don't know

• It's been a while but somehow I actually got a response. We went several rounds on what is considered antagonistic. But I think I posed a question about the question being removed and that led to a direct message explaining why it had be removed. It's a fools errand.

• damn, so they can see?

• I mean I asked the question to the GAG community which led to a direct message explaining why I was considered antagonistic. It was different than the spam message you normally get.

• Nope. And I don't choose the MHO's either XD there r some questions I really DON'T want to reappear in the live feed again

• LMAO *stalks account and finds ur questions*

• Darn i'm getting so tempted. We'll figure out our code names in message 😏👊🏼

• Lol alright I'll be waiting in message for u :P

• I thought the system asks you not too reply as they don't read incoming messages on that contact.

• I used to message my friend who works on here why do you keep messaging and telling me to select and mho for my question!

• argh, that's so annoying when they send a message saying "you have not selected MHO yet." I get messages like that every day, like give me a chance

• Lmao I know right, I let myself get them for 3 months until I finally spent 3 hours selecting MHO for everything i've ever asked -_-

• I used too when they would remove my comments. Just because maybe someone would see it. Probably no one saw it though.

• Dude, you're cooler than the other side of the pillow.

• Do you actually physically talk to the message? :P

• Sometimes if I get a message saying they removed or hidden my question I reply with "Fuck you"

• Mhmm, mhmm. That is pretty damn shitty of them.

• I had a question about spongebob and they removed it for nonsense. So disrespectful

• Lmfao but don't ADMINS remove them? like real people, who are also shits by the way. Ad spongebob is not nonsense smh.

What Girls Said 5