Do you ever randomly get opinions on really old questions?

Every once in a while I get opinions on questions that I asked when I very first joined. And I get confused on how they found the question in the first place

Now I feel like people are seeing this question and going to my old questions on purpose lol

Most Helpful Guy

• They find your question the same way I found the site in the first place.

They do a Google search for a question they have and find your question on GaG. It's relevant to them so they answer it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!!! It's so weird... makes me feel like they're hardcore stalking me 😱

What Guys Said 7

• Well I haven't asked too many questions on here, but for what I have asked I have received opinions for that.

• That kinda freaks me out a bit - I don't ask many questions but often I get a comment on an opinion I made months ago and I think "WTF".

• I don't, the last time it happened was a long time ago.

• it's very rare for me... I guess someone was searching for something specific or landed via google there.
    or if you meet someone new on here or someone just noticed and likes you they go through your old stuff

• haven't noticed, maybe

• Yes! It makes me feel they're going through my questions or something

• Very very rarely.

...

What Girls Said 5

• yeah happens a lot actually, and then it pops up on the feed and like 10 people answer it lol, but hey i don't mind it so much.

• YES i HAVE!

• Yeah lol I just figure they looked up a question and got to mine

• Yes, all the time haha cx

• Yes it happens at times. It may be that they used the search option to find specific questions.