Can I post a picture of my boobs on here?

If I wanted people to tell me what they think of my boobs (I see plenty of girls do it) and I wanted to remain anonymous could I do it? If I put it as anonymous and did not show my face is there a way of it getting out that it is really me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some clarification on the rules:
    -- You can basically post anything that doesn't show genitals or explicit content.
    -- Bra pic ok. Ass pic (with something on and not showing stuff) ok. Nude boob pic with blacked out nipples ok. Boob pic uncensored and showing nipple -- not ok.
    -- Under 18 people has different rules a bit. They're more strict. You should be fine though.

-- Note: Pretty much everyone is going to say "looks good" unless there is something strikingly and horridly wrong. I've hardly ever seen a person go like "eww those look nasty" unless they were just annoyed because it was a boob pic and they didn't want to see one on GAG. Truth be told, us GAGers aren't the greatest at rating boobs haha

-- Note: While it may be ok with the official "rules..." some people will be pretty annoyed with you. You'll also get thirsty dudes creeping on you. Also, there is a chance some mods will flag you even if it doesn't officially 'break the rules.' Your question may get reinstated, but it may be a pain.

Personally, I would refrain from doing it... BUT, if you are going to do it regardless, I ask that you...
    -- Don't show face.
    -- Don't show anything in your pic that let any GAGer identify you
    -- Don't respond to thirsty guys trying to hook up with you. (aka internet safety)

Most Helpful Girl

• If plenty of girls were jumping off of bridges, would you do it too? Does it really matter what random strangers on the internet think of your boobs? As per your question, you cannot post your breasts fully exposed. Nipples cannot be visible. As for remaining anonymous, it isn't fully anonymous since the admin and site creators would be able to link the pictures with who you are. There are also many people here who pay enough attention to posts to be able to decipher who is posting as anonymous. I have actually been able to do this and i know of others who can as well.

• The only reason I would do this is because I have never been with a guy and I am self conscious about what a future boyfriend would think.

• Aw very nice :)

• Yeah. I found that guy. I went through a few duds before him. He is my "the one". He opened my eyes to a lot of things about myself too. Now, I do things to better myself for ME. Nobody else's opinion really matters.

What Guys Said 17

• People on here can tel you what they look like without seeing them nude. If you want anybody to see them nude for any reason you need to deep it private. If you really feel that it is important to have nipples/aerolas shown for any reason, definitely not to be done on here. As you are an adult, you can show yourself to anybody you wish, but not on here. Meaning take it elsewhere or put the picture online and give the location to people who are okay seeing it.

• Just a note, to give the location to people you would need to message them and you would not be anonymous to them then. You would need to decide who you can trust.

• I would never give people my actual location.

• Then you cannot expose more than what has been explained on here. And that is probably for the best.

• I think you are okay in a bra or bikini. Once you go anon it stays anon. If I was you I would go a low cut top. It is possible to be classy in this shots.

• No, it's not suggested. Please don't do that. However the final decision is yours.

• you can post them if your nipples are not visible. so either wear a bra or of it's more about the shape than the size then censor the nipples.

you can post anon, normal GAGers and mods will not see who you are BUT admins can see through anon. so they will know. if that's not good and have people you trust a lot on here it might be better to private message them and get their opinion.

• just keep your nipples covered!

• Well only way for it to get out is if anybody on here has seen your breasts before non-anonymously. Other than that you should be fine.

• Nipples is what isn't allowed. I've seen boobs on here with the nipples blacked out and it stayed up.

• As long as you don't show your nipples you aren't breaking any of the rules. Otherwise it will be taken down. If you keep doing it you will get a warning and your account will be closed.

• post tits and act fast. im sure you'll get enuff feedback before its removed.

• Hahaha post tits and act fast

• Yeah it won't get removed as long as you don't show mosquito bites.

• Incoming thirsty comments.

• I think what you're driving at is that you don't want guys coming on here saying that that's not really you.

You can't stop that from happening no matter what you do. Especially if they're nice.

• Ya you can. It's encouraged.

• I'm sure you could, I mean anything is possible

• no you can't

• Once it's out there, it's out there forever

• If the nipples are covered it seems like they don't get taken down.

What Girls Said 9

• Yup but it'll probably be flagged for nudity and get deleted. A cleavage shot or bra pic would be better 👍

• I think you can as long as you don't show your nip!

• Pffft I used to put my boobs on here all the time. Keep them at least in a bra or clothed and you're golden.

• It'll likely get removed.

• Even if I am wearing a bra?

• It won't get removed if you post in a bra in how do I look... as long as you can't see your nips through the bra

• Sorry I did not mean to downbote. Thanks

• Keep your nips covered and please be over 18

• You want to show people that you have boobs and post it anonymously but have people know who you are?
    What are you trying to accomplish?

• Who said I want people to know who I am? That would make no sense.

• Oh, you want validation that your boobs are ok or not ok. Gotcha. Best of luck, believe your boobs are great and the right person won't give you flack for them if they really care for you.

• Thanks

• The guys will love it

• Not really something I care about haha

• How about you just don't put your boobs on the Internet for a million people to see?

• Honestly though there is no better way to do it. Nobody on here knows me and I can be anonymous.

• I'm sure you'll just attract horny guys, not real answers.

• I really do want real answers but I know you are right haha

• Sure, go ahead