Why the f** whenever I report something or someone's comment nothing happens?

I'm so sick of this. There's some opinions that i want to remove from my question and I've reported them for 1,000 times now. And it's been a WEEK and now i just came here again and still nothing happened. They didn't remove anything even the comments. It's pretty offensive but it seems like nobody cares for our opinions too here. If i can't delete the question or the comments and even reporting them isn't working, what should i do then?

Most Helpful Guy

• Without hearing the context I can't comment properly but I think admin are just overstretched and a lot of stuff stays up that shouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to a mod or an admin about it. You can message me if you'd like as well and I'll take a look at it.

• Exactly what she said. Most of the mods would be happy to help. There are a lot of offensive comments on here but mods can hide them if they are really that bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe YOU are over-reacting. When people, especially women get emotional about something they cannot see outside that box. No explanation needed, they prove it all the time :)
    Of course it is ALSO possible that the admins are just lazy !

What Girls Said 2

• You need to contact a moderator or administrator. Show us or them the posts that are bothering you. If we feel they're inappropriate, we can hide them as mods and let the admins review and potentially remove them.

• Because it takes a certain amount of users to report it.