Why do I keep seeing the same users around here when I ask questions/give opinions?

Not mentioning any names and not complaining at all.. Just noticed.

Guys! lol stop responding to the girls opinions and give one of your own so I can give out the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Because either you always log in at the same time everyday, and those people happen to be on at those hours, OR you're here allll the time and bump into others people who are stuck in this we page for hours just like you 😶

• A small portion of users tend to be active at the same time.

• Yes I have noticed that so far. Guess it's around the same time I'm active on here as well

• Some people are more active than others.

• because some users are more active than others, or some have been here longer and people just deem them 'familiar'.

• Cause they're the most active ones obviously. The ultimate nolifers.

• There is actually a massive power struggle among the most active users on the site to see who has the least life.

• @KDA20 I don't know if winning that kind of contest would be an achievement or not...

• @ThisDudeHere Yeah the jury is definitely out on that one LoL

• I am not sure! just Queen xoxo

• Because I have no life.

• Some of us don't have a life so we spend all our free time on GAG. lmao hahahaha

• They are probably just more active on the site

What Guys Said 6

• Well because it's exams right now, and i've been studying for the past 2 weeks, 2 more weeks left... and dang is it boring! But oh well, Since I'm stuck with it, I might aswel stay on GAG in the meantime

• Nobody else on here likes you, or finds your questions interesting i guess. Give yourself a hug, coz everythings gonna be alright!

• Totally agree with @Missnowhere

• I like to just fly through questions, with my first thoughts

• They are active all the time

• It's pretty obvious...