Does anyone know how to reach an admin?

And if they would help me with this? I can't get onto gag during school (free time of course) because they have facebook blocked, which is how I log in. Does anyone know how to reach an admin who could help me switch things over to a new account with a different form of log in? I really don't want to lose everything!

I figured it out in the settings, thank you guys so much!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• You can't switch accounts and have your Xper carried over. Easiest way is to use a free vpn or proxy server to login using Facebook form your school.

• You can log in through your email or google plus - Loads of others have giving Honeybee's name so I won't repeat.

• @xhoneyxbeex

you can send her a private message if you'd like

• 1|2

What Girls Said 3

• It's most likely your school's settings. When I was in school they also had Facebook blocked, as well as ant sexual topic questions.

• I advise you to just use the internet with your phone, and login to GAG that way.

I don't think there's any way possible for you to be able to transfer your information.

But if you really want to contact an admin about your concerns you can send them a message at : http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• The school doesn't let you use wifi on the phone, it's locked :/ And facebook is blocked by the security. Thanks for the link!

• Wow, I thought that was only for the computer system.
      That sucks :(
      The only thing you can do is create a new account (one to use while you are in school).
      No problem!
      <3

• - xHoneyxBeex
    - RedRain
    - menguc
    - GirlsAskGuys