How can I change my username?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• You cannot. But you can make a new account after you deactivate this one, this is pretty much your first and only question, after all.

• Yeah that's all you can do is delete it, which sucks if your a high xper and need to change it but if only a 1 xper then no big deal starting new account

• I don't think you can. It's not possible.

• write a note to admin.. they will do it for you..

• Unfortunately you can't change your username

• You can't do that anymore - You used to be able to but not anymore

• You can't. Just make a new account. You're only level 1 anyway

• U should change it to Punjabi420 XD

What Girls Said 3

• I think the only way is to deactivate your current account and then start a new one with the same email. I could be wrong though.

• You can't they use to allow you to change it at least one time but they no longer do that.

You're pretty new to this site, just joined, xper level 1... Why don't you delete this account and make a new one if you really want a different name? I normally don't recomend it but you haven't gotten too far.

• You do this by clicking on the right where your profile pic is they'll give you a bunch of options. Scroll down then click on settings once it gets to that page go down to "Cancel Your Account" and just make a new one after that :)

• I think I also have to create a new e-mail account. I don't think that I'm allowed to create another account here with the same email even I had deleted this account.

• Okay that's a good possibility well don't you have more than one email? Like before everyone started getting androids and iPhones everyone had a yahoo, aol, etc email and now that we have phones we're forced to make another email adress so I would sign up under that one.

• I think you have to start over!