What is the difference between a master and guru on this site?

Just wondering. Yep I know I could look it up but no fun in that!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about points Guru's need 20,000 points. To be a Master you have to accumulate 50,000 points

• Wow I could never imagine spending that amount of time on here for master status. Anyway the MHO is yours

• Thanks for the MHG.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• A Guru still has some semblance of a life and has managed to keep one foot planted in reality, while a Master has abandoned all hope and has resigned him/herself to full/time residency here, in the place where dreams go to die.

• One has too much time on their hands, the other has waaaaay too much time on their hands. lolz

• A Master is a disgruntled Guru because we have a horrible yellow badge and we want our cool black one back - Seriously no difference in any of the levels higher up tend to be more active or longer here.

• The black badge does look better.. So I'm guessing that if one spends points it doesn't actually take them down from their current level? Suppose I could just post that question

• You are correct - There are two running totals - Your overall total and the second total of points you haven't spent - Your overall total is one that is shown

• I think it's just the experience level that's all and the number of points that a person has

• a master has less of a life
    "says the kid who has 2k hours on a game"