What's up with all the girls on GaG being obsessed with black guys?

I see it over and over lol. One I saw yesterday was that white men are becoming obselete. Black men have more testosterone and are better looking. Bigger penises.. etc. I always respond to em by saying BRB. Tyrone about to plow me in da back. Then I get 14 pink upvotes. Whats happening? White men becomine obsolete? Sure doesn't feel like it on me end.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I like men. Doesn't matter if they are the color of the rainbow... if he treats me well and we get along, I'll like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its this dumbass culture we live in. If i can't get plowed by tyrone whats the point

What Girls Said 19

• Maybe people just talk about it more on here. Girls don't usually walk around telling white guys they're dying for a BBC 👍🏾

• I honestly think a lot of it are racebaiting trolls.

• I just upvoted you because I like gay men porn, lesbian porn is a turn off.

If you were getting plowed by a white guy it'd still be hot lol

• To be honest, it doesn't seem to me that girls are obsessed with black guys. The majority of the questions I see here are about white guys.
    And saying that white men are becoming obsolete doesn't make sense to me. I'm not seeing this happening.

• I've seen this question at least 4 times now lol..

• Well, then maybe those questions were all asked by the same person.
      Like I said, I see more questions about white guys.

• Tyrone is up in here throwing the mad cockblocks! How odd a certain race of males or females would be all the rage at one time or another. I think every race of people have their beauty and appeal. I have not noticed preference but maybe there isn't in my world.

• Most white girls have had the BBC fantasy at somepoint in their life im one of them but likelyhood is most of us never actually get to go there and will spend their life fantasing about it

• I don't think so besides I think black guys also feel that way at times when they see girls talking about white guys.

• that s not true and you know it so why the hell do you care.
    people have preferences that s all.

• Something I've noticed on here but never in real life lol.

• I'm the same way. I don't know if it's the same pink anon but I've seen at least 4 questions in the past 2 days saying that black men are better.

• most prob :P haaha

• it's because of the elusive and magical BBC, with their powers still not fully understood till this very day...

• I dont have a race preference but I don't know I've never really clicked with white guys. Some are damnn attractive but rude or immature from my experience. Or they treat you like "an exotic creature" kind of shit. Like I get if you wanna learn from my culture and shit id like to but they treat you like I don't know not human just something different I don't know how to explain it.

• I've seen way more Gag questions regarding white men.

• Lol, men in general are getting lower testosterone. So if women are attracted to the testosterone, will being yours up. Work out or something I don't know. Plus it's a preference , not a big deal.

• everyone is obsessed with everyone on gag.

• U sound jealous.

• So jelly. My man tyrone is getting ready to plow me tonight.

• @Zombie-Killa lol guys pretending to be women? Woah.

• Yeah, at least half these questions this guy is talking about are by men pretending to be women. And all over the rest of the internet aswell.
      And if you are gonna be 100% honest with yourself, most of the interracial involving white women is highly dysfunctional and trashy in some major way. Especially in the states, like 98% at least.

• I ahven't seen anythign anywhere.

• That makes no sense.

• They're being PC

• for me personally, its complicated
    i like and hate them at the same time lol (im not black btw)

i like them because they just seem more rugged/manly in general (maybe its the more testosterone thing... idk)
    not saying that white guys aren't, but in comparison...

but i hate them because of all the stuff i see and hear about
    like the players, all the single moms (Some guys even having multiple "baby mamas), the abusers, how horrible they can be to (black) women generally... etc

again not saying white guys dont do these things, but in comparison...
    of course that's generaly speaking not everyone

so I don't know really...

What Guys Said 19

• If that was the case we wouldn't be seeing loads of questions like "do white men like black, Asian, Hispanic, etc. women?" I can't even remember seeing one of them about black men unfortunately.. This website is way more obsessed with white people in general.

• you guys have a tendency to overreact the moment one or two girls stray from the white guy bandwagon. Most of the girls on here have a preference for white men. You see this in poll after poll after poll after poll. But the moment you get a couple questions inquiring about black men, all of a sudden the story is that "all the girls" are obsessed with black guys. Lmao.

• Probably black guys with female accounts.

• I'm on here 24/7. First I've heard of it, brother. 😮

• I think they are getting deleted. Always been anon.

• It was fucking grim. I felt ill. It was all slimey like he just came. 😷😷😷

• leave Tyrone out of this.

• all the girls on GaG?
    REALLY?
    I clearly missed some.

• I think they probably watch too much porn

• Nah nobody's becoming obsolete. Except maybe the Indian guys due to the way that they're being overall judged in here, they're being left behind.

• I don't know 💁🏻 haven't noticed

• LOL hahaha oh man this will get good responses.

• I'm black and I have a small penis and that oh every black guy has BBC fucked up my life doesn't help to know that women love big cock

• Trust me it's not like that in real life lol.

• You mean obsessed with white guys.

• Hope you enjoy a lot of preference answers and other bullshit.

• The question is: why is race such a big deal around here?

• It's true. White men have been pussy whipped for too long because they actually believe children's fairy tales that white-knights get all the ladies. Black Men are hardcore compared to white Men infact most black men know when to draw the line with a woman for his dignity but I know some white men would piss on themselves just to get laid, even IF they literally had to BEG for it !

• I'm Tyrone!!

• Studies show black men actually have more testosterone than white guys.

• It's fashionable to date minorities. Disgusting that women are using them as props to boost their social status, but it's currently the "in" thing to show how tolerant and accepting they are. Whatever makes them look good.

Personally, if I were a colored dude, I'd be massively offended by these women.