Does anyone here enjoy messing with other gaggers?

I certainly don't it isn't cool, you shouldn't be out there causing people grief when you leave a confusing comment or opinion. Seriously you types of people should be locked up and buried beneith the prison.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly yeah sometimes... When I'm right I'm right and if you're rude to me I'm going to give you hell.

Like I literally keep commenting on this guys question after he blocked my opinion by commenting under other peoples and he can't figure out how to block me period 😂

• So someone blocks you and you don't like that so you pester them? is that the plan of attack?

• -but if you want

• lol i had no idea people on gag could be so insideous, i usually vanquish my foes, you can give me a war. but ill give you WWIV. It will be so intense it passes WWIII
      Of course I WANT:D "attack a minor?" that isn't much to hide behind lol

• Yams what do I care.

• When people are trolls going the distance trying to hurt someone's feelings and bully them that's not cool. Regular joking around is ok. You never know what is going to bother someone though.

• Oh man I'm surprised you follow me then lol

• @tony72722 seriously, lol misc. crew

• @tony72722 Me? I'm thick-skinned. It's just the net. Some are sensitive though. I tell plenty of people I'm doing their mom or whatever, depending on the site. The people here are nicer than average.

• I'm usually either very sarcastic or very blunt.

I don't enjoy messing with other GaGers, but some situations are just unavoidable.

• Well @Zombie-Killa Likes messing with me. 😢

• Do you mean like the obviously thin girl who asks am I fat?

• Really? Locked up and brief beneath the prison? Come on. I hope you're not serious. It's the Internet. Don't let a bunch of random fools get to you. I take everything on here with a grain of salt.

• lol i know no worries. I am kinda known for screwing with people or posting stupid questions. So if you need to make your quota for being a mod each month just follow me:P

What Guys Said 6