Have you ever been afraid to select MHO because you don't want a question to come back in the Live Feed?

So GAG has been messaging me for about a year now telling me to select MHO's for about 30 questions. And I'm guessing some people just avoid my questions in general because I don't give MHO out all that often. Well, it's because I really DON'T want those questions to come back at me when I'm a bit of a different person than I was a year ago.

Does anyone else not select MHO's for this reason? Is there any way out of my predicament :P?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of shocked after a certain amount of time they automatically select it for you.

Anyways why not just go anonymous, select MH, and disvow the question so you won't have to be bothered with it anymore. Or you could just disvow them all and select MH to none of them.

• How does one disown a question?

• -MonĂ¡e

• I'll call u Diva for simplicity's sake :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, it could be a relfection of how you have changed and would most likely motivate you to become a better person :)

By the way.. Has it been your birthday recently?

What Girls Said 6

• I feel you. Sometimes you get tired of questions. When that's the case I try to pick them late at night when less people are on and close together so people will be less likely to see multiple notifications.

• Most of questions are fine by me. Those that are very personal are the ones I don't want back... Like something about my body and stuff.

The other things are fine by me

• Yes I have hahahah! SO FUCKIN AFRAID! haha

• I have never waited more than a week or so to award MHO, so no, I do not have this issue. I honestly don't think most people would think much of it.

• No I always select MHO because IDGAF and I hate the messages from GAG about it.

• Soooo many times lol

What Guys Said 8

• Well I guess even if you don't select an MHO for the question you asked, I guess the system selects it automatically after a stipulated time. I have never been afraid to select a MHO as such.

• I always choose a MHO. The only reason why I don't choose is if I find none of the opinion is helpful.

• Disavow questions and award MHO - Appears as anon questions

• No, not really, dont think about it.

"some people just avoid my questions in general because I don't give MHO out all that often."

-Dude, you aren't that well known, lol. There are to many on here.

• Lol trust me at least half the gaggers over xper 7 know me. I like to voice my opinions loudly :D

• That's just not that many. I can understand though about you saying you're different than you were a year ago. I mean you're 15, not 25.

• Lol this site changes a lot of things

• no not really... I only ask silly questions anyway. I would just go anon and ignore the new opinions on it.

• Hmm let's scroll back into your asked questions list
    👏😏

• Actually i have once or twice, but i just did it anyway. No guts, no glory!

• I never thought about that before. I thought that you needed to select a MHO within 30 days or so.