Who thinks this site should be user only? No anonymous?

I've only been here a short time, but just wondering what you all have to say

Most Helpful Girl

• i like being able to ask things on anon sometimes if i'm embarassed about what i'm asking... but usually when i ask for help when i'm anon i get less answers

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, a lot of the anonymous trolling can be pretty entertaining sometimes.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't mind anons or the anonymous feature that much. even the trolls i don't care for too much. they just want attention.

• Some anon responses are funny and me personally want attention as well but just try to get it here by posting under my username. Good opinion by the way

• exactly. wait they try to post under ur username?
      thanks

• I crave attention but post with my username instead of going anon. Just re-read what I said earlier and yeah.. my bad for the confusion there.

• It would become way more boring. Lots of people ask questions anonymously.

• I like the anonymous feature, that way I can comment without worrying about being harrassed

• No. I used to not go anon, but I can't stand the creepy messages I got (asking for nudes or sex). This way, I can give my opinions without being harassed.

• Why? it's a choice, take away that choice and half the site will/maybe disappear, people have a right to be anon if they so wish to, stop trying to put people in your nicely neat box, having the anonymous feature is a good thing people have the choice to ask whatever they want without being identified, the only problem i would disagree with are those anons who use this feature to troll THAT i do not agree with and they make the rest of the other anons look bad even when a serious question is being asked it's not always taken seriously, but i think being able to make the choice to be anon is a good one, have not seen this feature on any other Q/A website so leave it alone i say.

• Whoa easy there I never even said that I think anon should be gone, I simply asked a question.. Anyway I think the rest of your opinion is good

• Sorry i steamed ahead lol and thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• I am up for it since thats all I pretty much see on here is Anon left and right. I like to see a real face on the account

• There are plenty of arguments for and against - If no anon, I think a lot would leave