How did you find this website?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen it on and off over the years just eventually decided to give it a go.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I was looking for some information on what girls/women really thought about a social issue or rather a social sort of question. It seems to me I was curious to know about African American women liking white men, and what their thoughts on it were. Mind you this was just a question nothing more or less, and I found this sight. It seems to me I received a pretty good response so I decided to stay a member and I have been answering questions now for the time I have been a member. Sometimes I post a lot, sometimes less, just depends on what I have going on it my life. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I just came up on it one day around 5 years ago online

1|0
    0|0
  • a couple of years back I wanted to ask a girl a private question cause I wanted a female perspective but it was a weird question or at least I thought it was weird at the time, so I want on google and put (ask girl a question something along those lines) and it lead me here, I've learned a lot about women I think a little too much in my opinion lol you are all beautiful but so fucking crazy ughh life

1|0
    0|0
    • lol sometimes we think we're crazy too lmao

• and its not in a bad way cause I see the stuff you girls write
      ohhh my crush he's cute blah blah blah
      you girls really do care, but how you do it is the crazy part lol

• I honestly don't remember

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember but I would assume by searching random sex related questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friend suggested it to me and I got hooked on the controversy which I regret. Looking to change my habits of jumping into controversial conversations.

1|0
    0|0
  • I searched a question on google and that same question was on this website

1|0
    0|0
  • Google did. I was searching questions that were Asian related and this site popped up a few times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember now it's been so long that I have been here.
    Not sure if a friend told me or if I just come across it.

0|0
    0|0
  • searched something on google and ended up here...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• google search brought me here.

1|0
    0|0
  • by random!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I was like 15 and on a different account that I deleted a long ass time ago. Pretty sure I googled a question and found this site.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was really depressed one day because I was feeling lonely, I asked google something about mever having a boyfriend amd it lead me here. That was 2 years ago... i now have a boyfriend (kinda) who i actually met on here xD

2|0
    0|0
  • Googling sex questions

1|0
    0|0
  • I Googled a question & here I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last 15 minute I was trying to remember but I can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a big Yahoo Answers user and then they changed their format so I looked for a similar site that could answer my stupid questions and ta-da landed on GaG

0|0
    0|0