Why are people here "liars"?

They say "you are skinny" to chubby bodied girls, "you are pretty" to average girls, "I like small boobs or ass" when they actually prefer big boobs and ass and ennoble black girls. (I find black girls attractive but they seem kinda honor them lol)

Why?
Now Gag is like where people seek for approvals haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I have really tried to figure out what the best route is and I do honestly feel it does involve a "soft landing". You don't know how a person is going to take criticism , whether they are more sensitive than they seem etc - My own philosophy is don't feed any delusions ( becoming a model ), encourage anything unhealthy (extremely over or underweight etc), try and spot any issues (body perception) to give maybe constructive advice (maybe do a bit a toning) in the politest way possible - I don't think a "You're F****** ugly " will achieve anything worthwhile.
    I think most people are in that average area and I don't see why we have to worship at the altar of beauty. Most average people are pretty in their own way.

• They might be desperate guys in real life with low standards which carry over online.

They might just want to give the person a self esteem boost.

Sometimes I think they are hoping for nudes. For example ocassonally the girl will post a revealing picture in her underwear and ask for rate. Some guys might think if they say "wow you're soo sexy 8/10" despite her being a 5, that she might be willing to show a little bit more in a private message.

• "Why are people here "liars"?" More like why are there so many politically correct users here?

• Because they can do it easier than in real life.

• Lol I don't get it. People tell me I'm ugly.. Like.. srs?

• You are lying too. I didn't see such contrasting comments here. I have seen women picking up fights and blocking men because they spoke truth by saying that she is ugly.

• 💁🏻 maybe you just have a different point of view

• I kinda prefer colored skin and average girls can be pretty, it just depends on the person I guess.

• Lol i think they're just being NICE about it.

• Because guys are taught from a young age to respect women and we don't like to be nasty about a young girls looks and potentially give her a complex. Having said that, if you look at girls asking about their looks, there will often be negative opinions, just like when a guy asks about his looks.

Also, some guys DO in fact like smaller boobs, smaller ass, in fact I'd say this was very common and almost as common as guys who like big boobs and ass, so you shouldn't be surprised to see that opinion at all. Also nothing wrong with guys liking girls of different races.

• Says respects women... gets downvote from a woman.

What the hell are you saying about yourself? :D

• Downvote not because you respect women, but because of the dishonesty.

• @BuchitaBuchys I've not been dishonest though, at all. I'm not a player in the slightest and I'm not single. I've no reason to be dishonest at all, but believe whatever you want to believe :)

What Girls Said 5

• But on the other side of the coin here, who are you to tell them that they are "liars" without proof? Not trying to be mean, just honestly saying. Just because someone else may find them "pretty" and you find them "average" doesn't make their opinion of any less value or truth than your own. But I do agree that there are a lot of folks seeking validation and approval.

• You're upset because there is more trolling?

• Gurl ur problem is ur just hating. Are u SO ignorant to say that there is not even the slightest chance of people who prefer small boobs and asses? Clearly ur not educated. Let me drop a little knowledge on ur hatin self, over the last few centuries the 'ideal' body shape that men desire have changed so much. The new big ass big boob trend is so recent, that's all. It's not that Long ago that people would tease girls with big asses that they are fat. At the end of the day it comes down to personal preferences. There are people who think A-list celebs are ugly still and those who disagree , those trivial on-going aregiments can even be used to prove my point. Not everyone's standards on desired appearances are the same. I'm guessing ur probably those ignorant 12 yr old middle school girls on social networks hatin on others just to train to be that bitchy queen bee in high school in the future. Well good luck to that

• People have been seeking approval on this site since i started using it 2 years ago. Just ignore it

• It's the internet, where some people can hide behind the screen and say false things.