What is the greatest reward that you've gotten from joining GAG?

Thanks beforehand for your inputs :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a better idea of what is happening in other peoples minds. It seems a lot of people think differently than I do. Gives me the chance to try and understand some of these people.

What Guys Said 23

• I was a VP and Regional Manager for the largest real estate appraisal company in the state of Florida for nearly 30 years. Two years ago, upon discovering my affiliation with the GAG site, I was asked to clean out my desk and was then escorted from the building by Security personnel. Since then, my only means of income has come from the redemption of X-per Points.

• You can only earn giftcards, what income are you talking about?

• the sense of horror i felt upon reading your post was neutralized by the mention of mixing peanuts into dog food :p

• Hahahaha! Thought that might be a tip-off! ; - )

• The greatest rewards I have got out of joining this site to me are great and there are two of them, one is that I love to be able to give my honest opinions on a wide range of topics to others.. and two that most now know that I wear diapers and rubber pants daily.. and love that I have never been judged or looked at differently because I do.. to me that is a plus and the way it should be.. as it was just a fluke accident that caused me to now wear them 24/7 and it is not like I asked to be in diapers everyday, I do not mind wearing them now that I have fully excepted the fact.. and we play the hand that we are dealt in most cases.. this is now my hand
    take care all and hope 2016 is a better year then the previous year for everyone

• 1. Great people who don't judge unnecessarily (there are exceptions)
    2. Knowledge about people and how they think
    3. Great friends such as you :D (even if one sided lol)

• @#3 I don't understand--what's good about me?

Your little lioness is one of your best rewards, right? :- D
      And why are you always so darn kind? :' )

• Hahaha! Only you would say these kind of things about me.

• Well then maybe you and I both are one of a kind ;) :D <3 and I am happy it is so :D

• The community feeling - Meeting new people

• Three Amazon gift cards

I'd rather have a girlfriend by now, but nope, I guess you people aren't helpful.

• Helping people

• Hmm I've met great people here and it provides entertainment.

• Amazon gift cards

• The greatest reward is the interesting and awesome people I've gotten to know/

• Amazon gift card and getting to know an insanely smart and funny woman @karahiri

• id say the friendships I've made

• Meeting my wife

• can't really say anything cause I can't even make some post to express something serious that I think

• new friends <3

• Getting to know some great people

• i learn many things? especially about foreign people..

• I learned that it's possible to talk to girls

• Some great friends!

• Knowing that I helped somebody
    And of course getting to know some awesome peeps

• The distraction from daily life

• Absolutely jack.

• @apple24 i got to know that she's the queen hahaha jljkjk

• I just joined two days ago so the best reward i got are upvotes on my opinions
    WORTH

What Girls Said 16

• Friendships. Some of them deeper than others, but I'm thankful for them all nonetheless.

Only two of them have been consistent from when I started being active on here a year ago til now. So those two I foresee being in my life for a long while.

One of them, for the sake of my sanity, well he probably shouldn't be in my life for a long while. But bad habits are hard to quit.

The other one is bae and I can't see myself ever ceasing contact with her :)

Also the Amazon gift cards are swell.

• On top of the title Guru, the Best from the Rest is Knowing by Others Showing... That I have helped Them in a big way.
    Good luck. xx

• I've met some FUCKING AMAZING people here. So happy about that.

• I've been able to make a genuine difference in the lives of a few on here, as told by those few themselves. Not bad for 2 weeks.

• I've made some pretty good friends on here!

• Being able to help people with issues that were really upsetting them.

• Probably the friends that I've gained.

• Some new chat buddies.

• Better confidence & self esteem, knowing that you're not alone and answer to lots of questions I've never really dared to ask.

• My best friend @suitandtie. You don't stumble across men like him often in life.

• I am not sure anymore.

• My boyfriend and be new friends for sure

• The gift cards lol

• making some amazing friends that have been very supportive towards me in a confusing time

• I've got to be more obsessed with my looks ugh

• it made me hate men xD