Anyone else get this message?

Anyone else get this message?
Don't you just love GAG? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• should have replied "fucking kill yourself"

What Girls Said 9

• No, because I haven't posted anything seriously suicidal. In my opinion this is not a matter to laugh about. I remember trying to pitch this exact idea when gag still hadn't implemented it. It's necessary, even if you don't feel like it might be. Some users on here want to talk about serious issues such as death and suicidal thoughts, however, gag is not that kind of community. Probably nobody on here is a professional when it comes to dealing with suicidal people, and giving advice to someone who wants to kill themselves is extremely difficult. Not to mention the trolls who would gladly encourage these people to do it. That's why gag mods/admins hide and delete such posts and send you that message, because we want to redirect you to professionals who know what they're doing.
    So, again, there's nothing funny about this.

• Yeah it's clearly not a funny matter 😂

• scientists*

• No it's not. Many people die young.

• I don't think it's funny.

Suicide isn't a joke nor is placing such problems in the hands of people on a internet. I think it's a great initiative and tries to prevent people from doing something irrational.

• But would you think the reasoning besides the suicide be funny? You'll say no probably, but if I were to ask you randomly one day a question about something that's a legit problem for that person but others see as something that's nothing short of funny would you still feel the same way? I say you probably wouldn't.

• Okay cool bro

• You think it's a good thing?

• Honestly, it's a good thing they do that. I have seen some scary ass posts where it sounded like the asker was one foot off the ledge. At least they give you access to some resources that could help you in a crisis, instead of just removing it from sight.

• Yeah, I've gotten my comments removed for suicidal tendencies one or twice xD I'm not suicidal though.

• No, I haven't, but I haven't posted anything suicidal in nature. They send you that because they don't want you to hurt yourself, to get help if needed.

• No I don't! I don't talk about sucude!

• No, but then I've never made a suicidal comment

• Ya I got that. I think the message got sent to me twice actually

• Actually reading your comments on other users opinion threads I tend to agree with it being removed... you do need professional help. You seem psychotic

• LMAO I think you and most gagers need professional help.

• Ok *hugs *to you to say sorry. Thank you for accepting my apology

• You're welcome.

What Guys Said 7

• I am fairly careful about what I say in regard to suicide on the site because it is such a serious issue.

• They wouldn't have sent it if you wouldn't have posted about some kind of serious personal issue. What I don't get is why you're laughing at this.

• Because it was funny.

• If you're complaining about them worrying about you, then just stop posting stuff like that. I'd take great appreciation in that.

• I'm not complaining. You and your assumptions dude.

• America IS the most racist country though. You're just illogical. Like me and the other girl have been saying.

• Now it's time for ME to block YOU.

• Looooool nice

• no but i think that is funny

• I never got that.
    What did you say?

• I think I asked if I should kill myself because I'm not humorous.

• Nope, Never got that.