What's your opinion on GAGers' ages?

Do you think the people on here use their actual age on the site? I get suspicious when I see the inconsistency between their response and their age on some opinions... Do you feel this way too, like most of them are lying about their age?

• Majority of gagers use fake ages
    19% (6)24% (7)22% (13)Vote
  • Majority of gagers use their real age
    32% (10)45% (13)38% (23)Vote
  • It's 50/50
    49% (15)31% (9)40% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• FUCK THEY'RE ON TO ME.

No-one can know that I'm secretly a 76 year old ultra-pimp from Djibouti. >:)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I think the majority uses their real age but there is no doubt that there are of course also some people with fake one

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh i think majority actually put their real age. I know personally I answer VERY different depending on mood

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I look 26 to you

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that a trick question o_O

• Show All
    • :( I am indeed 26

• Dude *pats back* it's okay, looking younger than you are is always a good thing! It will be especially so when you reach your 40s and 50s ;)

• I'm actually 13 bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use my real age but it seems like there are a lot of people who don't use their real age on here

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I use my real age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm legit 19... Don't see why anyone would lie, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say most put their real age. Some don't act like it, but most don't lie about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think a lot of younger people make their ages higher.. the responses and their age often don't add up in my opinion. So I'd go with 50/50 :)

2|0
    0|0
  • It's usually the younger users who lie about their ages but most people are honest.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed a lot of people seem to Kia about their age. Especially the younger members it seems.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think most put their real age.
    I actually don't see the point of lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of minors falsify their ages, but you can easily tell.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's 50/50. Some of the users that were on here (before the age was visible) I assume put there real age up. I think some of the users after that feature came into play, some of them are fake (maybe by 2+ older).

I am 22 years of age

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell, it's either a 50/50 or the majority have their real ages, I guess. I may be wrong but there is a possibility that older users have a younger age in their profile because I've seen some who look much older than their age. Don't take this into consideration, because I can be totally wrong.
    Regarding to what others post, I can't tell. One thing for sure, is I'm aware that two users are a year younger than the age they have on their gag profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not something I've really thought about, but I think most people use their real age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its about 50/50 I know some people with fake ages but I could care less. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot do lie about their ages but whatever. It doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0