Is it weird that I don't message anyone on here?

Everyone seems to have at least one or two friends on here but I don't really talk to anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd imagine this might mirror yr real-life experiences. If you're an introvert who occasionally makes deep connections, then, surprise!, you'll probably have a few lengthy pm conversations every nowandthen. Etc.

In real life I talk a mile a minute, make friends really fast, tend to read people really well, but am always flitting from convo to convo. Guess what happens here? LOL.

What Guys Said 24

• I wouldn't worry too much about it, I have been a member for several years, and while I do enjoy posting occasionally to questions, and I have had a few positive exchanges on this site, I have never been propositioned by anyone to communicate any more than through this site, and while I confess I would be intrigued by such an offer, I'm certainly not losing any sleep over the lack of offers either. I enjoy this site and offering help where I can, but I have many other things demanding of my attention than GAG.

• I'm not stressing over it haha, just curious as to how many others don't really message people on here

• It's normal and not weird. GAG is meant to be a place to ask questions and give opinions. Messaging is only auxiliary just in case someone has a lengthier conversation regarding their question with a particular opiner :)

• Naw not for real and if it wasn't for ___ messaging me 1st 98% of the time... I wouldn't "message" anybody on here I'm guessing LOL.

• I don't talk to anyone on here that much either. No one I spoke with cares to hold a conversation. I mean I try socializing with those who follow me but they don't really care all that much.

• I rarely message anyone as well. I am not on here for the friends aspect, not saying that I haven't met some great people, but honestly that is not my focus.

• I don't PM to many people here either. You can make a friend with me if you like!

• ahh damn. Making me sad OP. Ill be your friend.

• I've never messaged anyone. Not weird really. Though i've been tempted.

• Nob😂💁🏻 you can message me if you want bruh

• No... Not everyone is for the same here. And it also depends on your personality and real life experiences... I wouldn't think much about it. Iif there is no one here you are interested talking to just don't do it

• I feel like if u wanted to message somone u would've already

• Nah, do you!

• Same here. I don't have any friends on here. I mean I wouldn't mind having someone to tag in funny posts like I see all the time ;_;

• Not weird! I do talk to some but to each his own right? Lol

• I don't have the habit messaging people I follow. I rarely do.

• Never messaged anyone here either. What's the point

• No. But it is weird that you are telling people about it

• I feel the same, I've got nobody.. Hahaha.

• i only message if invited, i think i have only messaged three out of the blue

• No, it's not weird. Why would it be?

• It just seems like most people do message each other on here

• I've messaged a few people, but mostly because they sent me a message. Otherwise, I keep rather quiet myself - other than giving opinions and asking questions.

• Lol, I don't really message anyone on here often too.
    Completely normal.

• I don't much people do, do they?

• probably not, cuz I don't either

• Just makes you come across as extremely unfriendly, which makes it difficult to take you seriously. It's hard to know if you should take this site seriously or not though

What Girls Said 12

• Well, you do you.
    If you don't feel like talking to anyone, you don't have to.

• Nah, I only started talking to people recently, and it was typically them who started talking to me. If it wasn't for them messaging me I probably wouldn't be talking to anyone either😅

• I don't, the only reason I use messaging is to help people in private or have discussions. But that's about it for me. I ignore small talkers that I ain't got no time for.

• No, that's totally fine! There are other people that don't message anyone either. I've seen them make those comments before. Everyone is here for different reasons.

• nop i don't message people
    i have one friend i met on here but started talking on a messaging app from the first day

• I rarely message. It's a hassle and ill forget I was even in a convo and then when I remember it's too late and feels awkward to continue that convo anymore.

• I also keep it to small talks here. Not that I don't want to talk to people. I'm just horrible in chatting...

• No. Do what you want.

• Its a bit werid! haha NAh! Its fine!

• I don't message.

• Internet is strange place. I understand

• No I don't either. I'm not here to meet somebody.