Is it weird that I don't message anyone on here?

Everyone seems to have at least one or two friends on here but I don't really talk to anyone.

0|0
13|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd imagine this might mirror yr real-life experiences. If you're an introvert who occasionally makes deep connections, then, surprise!, you'll probably have a few lengthy pm conversations every nowandthen. Etc.

In real life I talk a mile a minute, make friends really fast, tend to read people really well, but am always flitting from convo to convo. Guess what happens here? LOL.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I wouldn't worry too much about it, I have been a member for several years, and while I do enjoy posting occasionally to questions, and I have had a few positive exchanges on this site, I have never been propositioned by anyone to communicate any more than through this site, and while I confess I would be intrigued by such an offer, I'm certainly not losing any sleep over the lack of offers either. I enjoy this site and offering help where I can, but I have many other things demanding of my attention than GAG.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not stressing over it haha, just curious as to how many others don't really message people on here

• It's normal and not weird. GAG is meant to be a place to ask questions and give opinions. Messaging is only auxiliary just in case someone has a lengthier conversation regarding their question with a particular opiner :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Naw not for real and if it wasn't for ___ messaging me 1st 98% of the time... I wouldn't "message" anybody on here I'm guessing LOL.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk to anyone on here that much either. No one I spoke with cares to hold a conversation. I mean I try socializing with those who follow me but they don't really care all that much.

2|1
    0|0
  • I rarely message anyone as well. I am not on here for the friends aspect, not saying that I haven't met some great people, but honestly that is not my focus.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't PM to many people here either. You can make a friend with me if you like!

2|0
    0|0
  • ahh damn. Making me sad OP. Ill be your friend.

3|0
    0|0
  • I've never messaged anyone. Not weird really. Though i've been tempted.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nob😂💁🏻 you can message me if you want bruh

2|0
    0|0
  • No... Not everyone is for the same here. And it also depends on your personality and real life experiences... I wouldn't think much about it. Iif there is no one here you are interested talking to just don't do it

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like if u wanted to message somone u would've already

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, do you!

2|0
    0|0
  • Same here. I don't have any friends on here. I mean I wouldn't mind having someone to tag in funny posts like I see all the time ;_;

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird! I do talk to some but to each his own right? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have the habit messaging people I follow. I rarely do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never messaged anyone here either. What's the point

1|0
    0|0
  • No. But it is weird that you are telling people about it

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same, I've got nobody.. Hahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • i only message if invited, i think i have only messaged three out of the blue

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not weird. Why would it be?

1|0
    0|0
    • It just seems like most people do message each other on here

• I've messaged a few people, but mostly because they sent me a message. Otherwise, I keep rather quiet myself - other than giving opinions and asking questions.

• Lol, I don't really message anyone on here often too.
    Completely normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't much people do, do they?

1|0
    0|0
  • probably not, cuz I don't either

1|0
    0|0
  • Just makes you come across as extremely unfriendly, which makes it difficult to take you seriously. It's hard to know if you should take this site seriously or not though

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Well, you do you.
    If you don't feel like talking to anyone, you don't have to.

2|2
    0|0
  • Nah, I only started talking to people recently, and it was typically them who started talking to me. If it wasn't for them messaging me I probably wouldn't be talking to anyone either😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, the only reason I use messaging is to help people in private or have discussions. But that's about it for me. I ignore small talkers that I ain't got no time for.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that's totally fine! There are other people that don't message anyone either. I've seen them make those comments before. Everyone is here for different reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • nop i don't message people
    i have one friend i met on here but started talking on a messaging app from the first day

2|0
    0|0
  • I rarely message. It's a hassle and ill forget I was even in a convo and then when I remember it's too late and feels awkward to continue that convo anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I also keep it to small talks here. Not that I don't want to talk to people. I'm just horrible in chatting...

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Do what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a bit werid! haha NAh! Its fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't message.

1|0
    0|0
  • Internet is strange place. I understand

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't either. I'm not here to meet somebody.

1|0
    0|0