Why the fuck did GaG change the font? Who's in charge of the updates?

I'm a website developer myself, and I honestly think I can do a better job than them.

I'm beginning to think it's made by amateurs. The very first thing every web designer should know is to use a sans-serif font.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I thought I was using GAG, not fucking Microsoft Word. 😒

At least it's not Comic Sans...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Ohh ok, so I'm not just going crazy.
    At first I was like... "Has it... Has it always been this way?" Something seemed off but I couldn't quite place it.

• Absolutely, this looks so incredibly outdated!
    I'm not an expert but this looks like Times New Roman and the last time I've used that style is like 10 years ago :-(
    I was more or less neutral towards the previous GAG updates, but this one is ridiculous failure! I hope they'll reverse it since it looks as if they've but a version of a few years back on their server again!

• That's gag for you; most of the updates they do are unnecessary

• More then likely they are just seeing if it flies.. I am sure if it is not working and a lot of feed back is put out there they will try something else or put it back the way it was.. but they hold the cards on this web site.. it is their site.. they can try new things if they want.. I just go with the flow

• i hate it

i feel like im in English lab all the time now!

• Didn't notice any change in the font. Maybe because I don't care. Can still read and write no problem.

• tbh i like the font change, and i've sort of come around on the downvote removal too. It's kinda nice not having people randomly downvote you on random non controversial opinions. So im glad now that people have to muster a little more courage and actually state their disagreements

• I've been wondering the same thing, why are they changing everything... it makes no sense :(

• WTF I JUST NOTICED THIS TIMES NEW ROMAN STUFF WTF

What Girls Said 9

• WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? lmaooo everyday i wake up to a new update like COME ON! this is so ridiculous 😂😡

• I am not sure~I wish they stop changing and just make the app already!

• I noticed that! It was like mid question, too lol

I'm slowly getting used to it... sort of.

• hahaha.. so many useless pointless changes are going on here..

• I just logged in after a while and noticed all the recent updates, logged in now and saw they changed the font too. But I like it tbh

• I nearly need glasses to read this new font.

• feels like i'm looking at a Word document

• I don't see the change 😐

• Not gonna lie, I dislike the latest update a bit