Would you tell anyone in real life that you were on GAG?

Would you tell anyone in real life that you were on GAG?

• Yes
    38% (15)14% (4)28% (19)Vote
  • NO
    54% (21)76% (22)63% (43)Vote
  • @ConsultantIsBack @Tony72722 @Polocrew Never in meh lyfe, they b thinking us fgits. Its our dark secret.
    8% (3)10% (3)9% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@ConsultantIsBack @Tony72722 @Polocrew

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell people that I answer questions and enjoy giving advice to people on internet Q&A sites... But I would not tell people specifically the website name and any identifying info.

If they happened to be also avid Q&A people I may tell them (probably not), but otherwise no. I feel like I wouldn't be THAT hard to find on the website if they started going on regularly and keeping a lookout for me. I do have my face in my profile pic after all.

I don't find GAG embarassing really-- I don't know why offering advice would be, but I don't know if I want some people in my life to know all my thoughts on stuff on here.

0|1
    0|0
    • What happened to being a mod dude?

• Show All
    • @Mesonfielde Do you admire it for awhile or just say meh, nice and hide the question?

• I "admire" it only as long as I need to find the hide button, then select `Explicit`

What Girls Said 14

• The only person who knows is my boyfriend. I'd told him the site in general just because I often bring up a few of the crazier questions/opinions I read. Not my username though, until he saw it by chance when he was helping me fix my laptop 2 weeks back or so. Which kinda sucks, not because I'm hiding anything from him on here but.. it's cool to be able to have an sort of social media account completely separate from anyone I know in rl, y'know? Lets me divulge a bit more personal details that I would otherwise never do.

He promised me that he trusts me though, and that he wouldn't snoop.

0|0
    0|0
  • some of my friends know GAG. Family don't. I don't anyone I know IRL join GAG, though. It would be awkward XD

0|1
    0|0
  • A few people. It's not something I scream from the mountain tops or on other social media platforms.

0|2
    0|0
  • My best knows (she has it too, not sure if she still uses it) and my sis.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I'd rather not have any of them know.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I'm with @BelleGirl21 on this. If anyone I knew found out and joined I would be long gone

1|1
    0|0
    • We have a certain level of, I don't know, not lameness to uphold in person right?

• My ass would click that anon button like there was no tomorrow if they found out.

0|2
    0|0
  • My sister already knows.
    Wouldn't tell anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have, many times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I've only ever trusted two people to tell them about GAG, it's like my best kept secret lol (where I can be freeeee) but not my username though. They were both so disinterested though I felt like I should not have told them smh :/

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend knows, I just ain't gonna tell him my username 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Only my sister knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my boyfriend knows I'm on here. :p I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sure my brothers knows!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• nooo haha unless we were both on gag!

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol voted C.. nah man wouldn't tell anyone ahah

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna ADVERTISE it, but I don't care if people find out.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, this is kind of like my group therapy I try to keep this under wraps.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it's whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • noooooooope, not going to happen

0|0
    0|0