Who is that person that keeps posting questions about girls (teenage girls in some instances) wearing shorts under their skirts and dresses?

Its kinda annoying and I swear they are some pedophile that has been trying to peek under teenage girls skirts and dresses.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh that guy again? Think it's same guy that ask what I would do to that girl if I saw her in person, is always anonymous so I don't know if it's the same guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Right!! It's so gross and annoying

• OMG yes and they are a pedophile

What Guys Said 1

• Ha ha ! Honey , that guy is simply TROLLING. I've seen the question and he comments on people's opinions in such a way as to further incite them. Made me laugh how people are so gullible to not realize he's a troll.

What Girls Said 1

• I've noticed that and it's both weird and gross. However, the administration won't do shit to get rid of any kind of problem user so you can expect to see him around basically forever.