Why is this site filled with so many bitter people?

I only come on here when im bored but the hate and bitterness from some people is shocking. You read through the questions and answers. Obviously they're nice people on it but it's mostly aggressive males who are moaning that they have been wrong or girls that make little bitchy remarks at other girls. Like why can people not be nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• They can't get laid or get girlfriends and they blame others for their own mistakes.

• Yeah I really think that's the main reason too.

• @ArtDent Do you know what a tantrum actually is? Jesus go calm down why are you getting so upset over a question? The man above is probably right you all need a good lay.

• @Sallymhansann yes, I know what a tantrum is.

Seeing men say something negative about female behaviour and then crying that anyone who does that is "little" and "bitter" and "can't get laid" is throwing a tantrum.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its just sad isn't it...

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 11

• Either the belt wasn't thrown around enough or they ain't get enough hugs

• What I don't get is why that is such a big deal to people. Like is it so difficult to not give these bitter people any attention and move on with your life?

• 1. its the internet

2. Its the internet

3. Nice gets really boring, Really fast

4. Its the internet

5. Its the internet

• No nice never gets boring. It's the Internet yeah what's your point? Still doesn't excuse the behaviour of some people.

• @ArtDent Dude you're not making sense. How does it make her a control freak I'm curious? I think you're a bitter male that why you're getting upset.

• How am I not making sense, this chick is the one whose question is designed to shame men into not discussng their opinions.

That's a control freak

• Because life shits on people and they need a place to vent.

• People are often bitter, they hide it behind plastic smiles

• People have different reasons for coming on, take it for what it is

• 1st: This is the internet, people can't get punched in the face on the internet.
    2nd: Exaggeration, stereotyping, and hate are a lot more common here. If you wonder why please refer to point 1.

• Built up rage they can't release in the real world; so they do it here

• because shit's fucked up.

• I hate when some girls fall low. But have seen some smart who are not giveing a f**k about rude people.

• Are you bitter then because you sound it, coming on here and being bitching about people being bitter. lol

• How do I sound like I'm being bitter I just asked a simple question?

• Why moan about it, that is what bitter people do moan

What Girls Said 3