Does it take you a while to message a private user even after they've followed you back?

It always happens to me. it takes like a day even if they follow back immediatly for me to send them a message...

TF?

THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH BEING IGNORED SOME PEOPLE HAVE THEIR INBOX ON PRIVATE SO THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU FOR YOU TO EVEN SEND A MESSAGE AND EVEN WHEN THEY DO FOLLOW YOU IT TAKES LIKE A DAY FOR THE SYSTEM TO THEN LET YOU MESSAGE THEM!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't get it... you re saying people take a while to respond to your messages?
    if so lol maybe they re just busy or you re boring xD

• a certain someone is ALWAYS bailing on me :p

• Don't fight what you can't control, love

• exactly bae ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely send private messages. Usually I answer those I get.

What Girls Said 1

• LOL @yumix u probably should answer this for me. 🙈

• @justBanANNAz LOOOOOVES messaging with people on this site. can't get enough... she's spamming me all the time because I don't reply fast enough :o

if you really like talking to people on this site... send her a message! :P
      you won't be disappointed! :D

• I hope you don't take this seriously... just joking ;)
      do it whenever you're in the mood for it

• @Yumix lol... it's fine man.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know people seem to just message me and that's hardly anyone so yea

• nah I think I'm pretty quick... usually a couple of hours at most. when I'm online and have messages I like to take care of them. I love notifications... but I don't wanna have the old ones waiting