Do you agree that g@g is sexist?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, see, there's sexist and there's sexist.

Out there in the greater world, especially the professional world, it's honestly best to forget that people even have a sex. Like, people I have contracts with? I don't even think of them as men or women. Just contracts. Contracts don't have private parts. LOL

On the other hand, once those doors slam shut, I like it when my man makes me feel... dare I say it? ... like a woman.
    Y'all know.

What Guys Said 13

• I'd like to answer this but "Anonymous posts are not allowed"
    Thus any answer might start a flame from sexist guys.

• I think that for most part, GAG isn't sexist. I would say that there are a select group of guys and girls (yes there are both) that are sexist people. We just happen to see them and or notice them.

Alarming and angering questions/answer tend to be more rememberable than regular questions/answer unfortunately. They tend to leave more of an impression with us than other stuff so we naturally inflate the numbers a bit.

For the majority though, I think GAG is good.

• I think a number of people on gag have social deficiencies to where they've had negative experiences with the opposite gender, thus, making them appear sexist.

• GAG itself no, but many of the people here yes. Many of the girls and guys here are very sexist.

• So what? If they are true , then it doesn't matter ! If they are false , then it has NO bearing whatsoever. People should stop getting butthurt when people speak the bitter truth. Nobody is being an assh*le and 'testing' anybody else. We're just stating our opinions with HONESTY.

• Yes. The whole girls/guys divide is very sexist in itself, we're seen as two different species here. Men and women aren't really any different besides biologically and to some degree psychologically (but not much) — it's the constant indoctrination of gender roles upon children that causes much of the differences. Although the fact that I think that doesn't really make it very logical for me to be on here.

However, besides that, the users are mainly the problem on here.

• a lot of questions are of sexual nature because you don´t talk about it in your circles a lot. it´s not "sexist" if the topic is sex.

• *shakes head* no it's not, would y'all stop grasping at straws.

• GAG? No, but some users are

• No. It just has some sexist users.

• nope. i don't agree

• Any conversation can be seen as sexist.

• Yes and it's also racist. This website would be better if Americans and Canadians were not on it.

What Girls Said 10

• Some people... on here!

• Not at all. Some people may be, but not G@G in general.

• no i don't see that.

• The Internet, in general, is not a happy place.

• No.
    But some users are.

• You mean women AREN'T the devil? Well that can't be right..

• Not not overall but the guys who are dateless and sexless are, trying to make the forum a gender bash

• GAG in general isn't. Some of it's members most definitely are.

• No, but I agree there are many sexists here.

• No, why do you think that?