Wtf why did gag change it from 7 questions a day all the way down to 3?

• I think they should change it back
  • I like it how it is
Just look at the poll

Most Helpful Girl

• This change was made in an effort to allow questions more exposure time on the recent questions pages and live feed. There has been an increase in the amount of questions being asked which is great but was causing more questions to go unnoticed and not receive any opinions. This was the main reasons for the change :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I've never been much of a question asker, so it doesn't really bother me.
    Who would ask that amount of questions every day unless they were an xper point hunter?

• I thought you could ask 5 questions a day

• Before:
      2 questions per day for Xper 1-2
      5 questions per day for Xper >3
      Maybe 7 questions per day for Xper >>3, I don't remember.

• Because uou ask too many questions

• Do you really have that many questions to ask?

• That's a question right there 🙂

• You're right but I didn't go public with it so I have 3 left ☺️

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's a good change because there is no way people can ask seven legitimate questions a day. Even three is a lot. Anything more than that is just spam. This place used to actually be a good place to ask questions. But it turned into a spam fast with people chit chatting about absolutely nothing.

• Yes, they changed the number of questions one from ask down to 3 in order to allow more answers for each questions.

I think the best way for G@G to solve this problem is to increase the number of users and encourage more people to answer questions. A lot of people online here only ask questions but rarely answers.

One way to increase the number of users is to give better rewards.

• This is for the better. The less clogged up the better.

• Wellll there is kinda a way around this, make a question, then in the description box just ask several more.
    1) Do you think...
    2) Would you like...
    3) Should I be mad that...
    4) Does he like me (no, dont ask that)

But you get the gist of it yeh?

• I didn't know about this, but after reading others' opinions I suppose I could deal with only getting to ask 3 questions a day. I rather ask fewer questions and get more opinions than ask more questions and get fewer opinions or even having the question completely overlooked due to a high influx of questions. Also, if I happen to think up more than 3 questions I could just write it down for later. One thing G@G could do is allow us to save multiple drafts.

• I believe it is to up the quality of the questions. But @xhoneyxbeex can confirm.