When you ask a question how do you hand out your Mho and upvote?

When you ask a question how do hand out your Mho and upvote?

Is it cause you like the honestly do they make a good point or paste a funny gif or emoji or just cause you like the Opinion owner that posted?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lately I've been giving upvotes to everyone who post on my questions.

MHO is the one answer I like most, or I find most informative, or whichever I just select out of the ones that are there based on whatever magic principle governs my action.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the question. Sometimes the one that makes me laugh the most. One time I just picked the ones that got the most up votes from others.

I see a lot of users just going with the person that tells them what they want to hear

What Guys Said 8

• Upvotes to anyone who answers unless I think they're really off about something.

Example: I upvote a Christian on a question about belief (I'm an atheist) who tells me what their religion is and why, I don't upvote a Christian who tries to make me become a Christian and claims that it's the only right religion.

MHO to the most thoughtful answer, usually. Even if I don't agree with it.

• The most thoughtful, insightful, answer.

I also tend to lean towards longer responses that are formatted well. I feel anyone who takes the time to write a long, easy-to-read, thoughtful & insightful answer deserves to be rewarded for their time.

-----

Any answer that is insightful or funny, gets an upvote. I'm very liberal on upvotes.

• Since the "user upvoted" flag is gone I rarely give upvotes.
    MHO I give to the person who invested the most time to carefully aswer my question.
    Sometimes I'm hesitating but generally there's an answer that jumps out in the positive sense of the word :D
    I usually chose a MHO for a guy and girl though if there are only nonsense answers in one category I won't give a most helpful to the "least useless" answer :o

• I give upvotes to people who take the time to answer the question and not just post stupid crap. If I ask you a question about something and you just answer "I don't do that." Really? Well thanks for telling me. No upvote.

As for MHO... The person who I think gave the best thought out answer, not necessarily the one who's answer I LIKE the best, but best thought out.

• Some people up vote everyone that answers while others just up vote the ones they agree with, as for MHO some go with best explanation or the most up votes

• I usually let them choose MHO automatically. Too lazy
    Upvotes I give to people who are funny, creative, I agree with, or who made a good point

• But... Why?

• I don't.

I just leave everyone hangin'.

What Girls Said 3

• I will usually upvote if I agree and select MHO for the ones that I feel like actually put in effort in answering and was the most helpful

• Lol, lately I been forgetten' to award MHO's. Ehh... I'll get to it some day. I give it to the person who has really helped me out and see things from the right OR even different perspective. I go for, well... the most helpful opinion.

• Upvote to those opinions i like/agree with
    MHO to what i see as being the best answer to my question