Are you ever disappointed when your answer is not selected as MHO even though you thought it was worthy?

I just posted what everyone was thinking lolololololololol

• Yeah, of course because I gave it my best
  • Nope, I didn't care anyways

Most Helpful Guy

• yea i do me and say what i feel at the time mho or dont i dont give a

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, yes :) But I only feel that way for a nanosecond before I remind myself the asker is 100% entitled to their opinion of which answer either helped or amused them the most.

What Guys Said 14

• No, I don't get dissapointed as such. I just go about doing my job and what I believe is right, that is to give my serious and honest opinions and hope it helps people.

• Sometimes, but not always. Mostly only when the QA just picks an MHO because it blatantly agrees with them even though they're completely wrong.

• I've taken on a "Kobe Bryant-esque" mindset. Make great points and make them often. If the shots don't go in (MHO isn't selected), who gives a f$@&? I'm getting the next one. In the end, it's about winning not percentages.

Caring about percentages makes you risk averse and less likely to have an opinion that goes against the QA.

• It doesn't really bother me that much. I know some here just award it to their friends even if the worst answer given

• The thing about MHO is that it's very subjective and that the asker, most of the time chooses someone that they know, or has a good looking profile picture in gag. I'm not saying that's always the case, but for the most part, that is how people select MHO here

• No im never disappointed because others deseve to shine bright on the site to.😎

• I gave it my best but my opinion isn't the only worthy one.

• Nope. Life is life. You can't get disappointed over every little fact. You must know how to win and how to lose with a poker face, just that.

• I answer and move on. I don't even think about MHO. When I get a notification for MHO I've probably already forgot the question that I got it for.

• I can't lie, I definitely WANT to get MHO every time. But I don't stress about it if I don't. :-P

• I never post anything MHO-worthy anyway. :D

• "What I didn't get upvoted?" Drives car off bridge

• I don't mind if someone chooses best answer over mine but, at least let me answer, some people choose ba so fast, it's like, really?

• Sometimes if I really gave it my best or how about when they pick so fast before the question was even on the site for 10 minutes

What Girls Said 11

• lol.. I can't Win them All Nor be on the Ball Neither... Especially when I miss this MHO Chance because I just NOW saw this, @RetroDreamerXD
    Good luck. xx

• Yes, sometimes, but it's okay because just because it wasn't picked for MOST HELPFUL doesn't mean it wasn't helpful at all.

• Only in situations where I write my little heart out and the mho goes to the one who writes "lol yeah" because they're friends.

• LOL..😂😂😂 no.. I have much more important stuff in my life to think and care about..

• I can handle it only if that other person's answer really was better than mine.

• no. i hardly ever give MHO-worthy responses. short drop, permanent stop

• No it doesn't bother me.

• haha nah not really.

• no, I feel good enough with just the gesture of trying helping

• No not really, I don't notice that stuff.

• Never thought to much of it.