Don't y'all just hate anonymous people?

Like seriously, say what you wanna say without being scared.

• Hell yeahhhhh
  • No lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny because you have asked this question anonymously.

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 8

• Only hate the ones that use the anonymous option to insult the asker in every possible way in How-Do-I-Look- questions like seriously? You're a master of judging people based on looks and being rude af but too scared to show your own face? it's ridiculous but never fails to make me really angry when I see it. It's sad but 99% of the people that go anonymous are just cowards.

• It's annoying when someone anony has something to say about someone in particular and they can't spit it out without hiding but other than that I don't care. Live and let live.

• Nah, not at all. Anons don't bother me as long as they aren't being mean and rude or anything. Like if you want to be a little b*tch, then say it using your username.

• DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

-anonymous

• Hop off my ball you ass bounce.

• Pervert. You know I'm a girl right

• If you say so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• *Goes anonymous*
    I know right! What's wrong with people? :/

• people are shy

• People are entitled to stay unknown.

• nope... I am one, don't y'all just hate it when people look through your profile n check what u r sayin and your age...