Should I delete my account?

reasons I should:
i have a creepy guy making new accs trying to talk to me everytime i block his other acc
i waste all my time on this website
i can't think of anything else...
reasons why I shouldnt:
i have great friends on this website and i dont have kik or insta so i can't talk to them anywhere else
gag is really fun...
and i can't think of anything else... again...

Most Helpful Guy

• Deleting your account means giving up and he wins, instead you can go to your profiles "My Settings" look for Privacy Settings and tag the little square box saying
    "Allow messages only from people I follow"

That way he won't be able to message you any longer, although you'll also only be able to receive messages from people you follow, as is states.

Hope you're having an otherwise marvelously grand day! ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• My suggestion is to report the asshole and his multiple accounts for harassment and private messages. Your choice. Set your accout to private so he can't bother you anymore and like find a productivity extension that helps you use websites for a finite amount of time every day.

What Guys Said 19

• Rule number 1: don't let terrorists dictate your life. Ignore the messages and/or just delete them. If you like this website, stay.

• No don't delete your account.😞 Yes their is rude and sometimes disrespectful people on the site but don't let a few bad apples spoil your entertainment for you. Just keep blocking him. Eventually the guy will stop bothering you.

• What I would do is (1) Take a note of all the account names that creep uses and send a mail to admin with this information and ask can they use information to stop him joining GaG, same email or IP address. (2) For a while say I will only use GaG one hour a day.
    See how you go - Sure if you left who else would talk about Niall and 1D

• Delete the account. You are only 13 now, you should be living in the real world. And if you're concerned about your friends here, you can keep in touch with them via email. And if you can't, then move on... people come and go. This is all virtual.

• hmm difficult, i am glad you see you spend too much time on here. I would say message admin about account spamming you. Next since you have friends and enjoy your time on here limit yourself to how much time you actually spend here. That should assure you get what you want and not have to delete your account. Remember you can always take a break.

• 1) just block him again if it's him. I do it everytime, not even replying to those people
    2) Good reason! xD you might Take a break from it, don't cancel though. I'd put my profile private so you don't get as much messages (Settings)

• Dude I had a bunch of underage girls send me noodz on here lol. I took a break for a couple days but blocked all of them and came back. Just block all the creepers. Sick lol you are 13.

• Hello, sarahcollins. Sorry to here about this creeper. My honest opinion would be to make a new account and note all of your friends usernames and make a new account and add them back. Let them know before you do. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• Why should you suffer for someone else's mischief? You can contact the administrators of the website to block his I. P address so he'll never be able to use this site again.

• your shouldn'ts, negate your shoulds. All in all it comes down to, is it useful to you. I don't know, since, I'm not you

• Umm 😐
    You should stay
    by the way who's that bastard 😠
    Anyways
    Have some chocolates 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 and chill :P

• a 51 year old named Tommy..
      he's creepy af

• Just block him 😶
      But don't go
      Cause as I've told ya it's hard to find a cutie pie who can make brownies :P lol

• Don't delete but maybe take a break :3 and just block him, their are very rude and creepy people everywhere

• Just ignore him and stop wasting any time on that idiot

• Use email for your GAG friends.

• goo for it lol

• No dont delete! You seem like a cool person!

• Maybe a admin can help you with perma blocking this guy.

• Can your cat make an account. you have a nice cat. maybe we can just talk to him from now on

• Hi remember me? I just followed you.
    I think you look cute that's why he's trying to get you.
    You don't have to delete it, it's great I agree but just ignor that fella good luck😉

What Girls Said 12

• block him instantly.. and report him too.. I can freeze his account if he is harassing you in any way.. and @xhoneyxbeex will help you too.. give her his username and details.. I had this problem too.. that guy made so many accounts.. but she helped me and finally I got rid of that jerk..

• You don't have to delete it, you can just leave it for a while if you want to. You may want to come back, so why pointlessly lose all contacts on gag?

• Hey! If there's a user that is harrassing you, please report him!

• does the good outway the bad? then no you should keep your account. The creepy guy however needs to be reported

• Yes. But get a Kik or WhatsApp account or something so you can talk to your friends.

• DELETE the account!! You actually gain nothing from this website. trust me

I got addicted to it but I know I gained nothing poaitive but have been wasting a lot of time here... ugh

Get life and spend something different that benefit you more

• Every time he messages you, report his account and G@G will review the messages and delete his account. Don't delete your account because of one guy.

• You don't have to delete your account, you can just report the person.

• See if u can get all of ur friends emails 1st before u delete. Otherwise u could make your profile private I think.

• Nah don't delete. U seem pretty cool
    He needs to be reported perhaps

• You could delete this one and make a new one?

• Yes, wasting all the time is a good reason to delete it.