Is my Take offensive and mean?

Yeah, so I posted this take last night and I made the take title something rude because I thought it would be funny. Now I feel like a bitch and I regret posting it. I was trying out satire and I feel like I failed. I actually like most of the things I wrote about in this. :( So yeah I'm even sorry for posting this. Ugh. I need a break. I'm on here too often anyway.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/a24743-12-weird-fashion-trends-in-2015-that-need-to-be-left-in-2015#girls

• Yes it is.
    14% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
  • No it isn't.
    86% (12)100% (10)92% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. People get asshurt over anything these days.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• the title isn't offensive
    I didn't read it completely... only checked the subtitles with the pics, and the only thing I think can be considered offensive is saying Muslims shouldn't dress Lolita style just because some wear a hijab.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where did it say that?

• Show All
    • I meant got*** lol

• The problem is that you are female and you tried to be funny. Women aren't funny. You've learned an important life lesson here my friend.

0|0
    3|1

What Girls Said 5

• It's not offensive at all! You weren't disrespectful or rude, you were just stating trends you thought were ridiculous. p. s. I don't like any fo those trends either lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how it is offensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nah most of that stuff is weird lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0