Is it just me or do the majority of men on this website exhibit a very "bro" mentality, and only aspire to be rich and hedonistic?

I'm starting to become disillusioned with my fellow man. I used to think we aspired to greater things than just sex and money.

Maybe it's where I come from but god damn, the bar is set really fucking low around here.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have noticed that too. But then, even the women here say stuff just to make men feel better (like personality matters more than looks, they don't mind the man earning less etc.)

GAG is just a fantasy world, although some genuine people of both genders do exist.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Lmao , sometime I wonder which is higher , the testosterone or libedo. Ohhh well

• Yah, bro. You got a problem, bro?

Seriously, though, I don't think it's a majority, but definitely a significant minority.

• Fite me rl bro.

If it's the minority, thank god.

• The "bro" guys are too cripplingly obtuse to achieve any kind of wealth unless they were born into it, but there's definitely some hedonism involved.

• Most of us really only want money cuz it will make it easier to get sex

• Surely we have to be more complex than that? We can't be that simple minded. At least... I hope not.

• Hedonism is the ultimate aim of liberal society. Liberalism aims at the greatest happiness for the greatest number. The greatest common denominator of happiness is physical pleasure so the ultimate aim is to maximize that.