🍎, Who else think the Xper level capacity of asking question is horrible?

I am a guru so I can only post 4 question! Seriously? That sucks! Everyone use to have 7 question! ugh! We use to be a little more equal!~

Most Helpful Guy

• Quality, not quantity. This is why the change has been made.

• Oh apples! So many apples!

• @CheerGirl38139 Sadly the trolls can always make multiple accounts. I am pretty sure most of the weird questions we see are from users that are lvl 1, which means nothing is changed for them.

• @Squidward ohh your a mod! (:

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Haha to me it won't be a problem... I only post about 1 to maximum 3 or 4 questions per week so I'll be well "within limits" :D
    I guess it will be a question of capacity: many users times many questions times many opinions and comments is maaaaaaaaaaaaany posts :o

• In my opinion this is for the better. The less clogged up the site the better.

• So is the new 4 question limit not equal for everybody? I don't understand.

• I rarely ask questions, so 4 for me is much more than enough.

• I can't imagine needing to post more than 4 questions a day. I'm quite happy with this update, helps cut down on some of the annoying spam questions on here.

• Yeah. The bottleneck sucks. But too many anons running wild.

• I thought i could ask 5 but found out now just 3 very stupid

What Girls Said 1

• We just need to give it some time and see how it works out. Maybe it will allow more REAL questions to get answered before they fall off the feed in 30 seconds. :)

• I know! I just don't like change! They still haven't put up the following up questions! I am like what are you doing G@G?