Would you change your G@G username if you could?

If the feature returned, would you change your username? Or are you completely happy with the one you have?

• Would change ­čÉ╝
  • Wouldn't change ­čÉ»
  • Not sure ­čÉ«

Most Helpful Guy

• IhavFarted

• hahahahahahahaha!! congratulations! after all these years.. XD

• @solivagant ikr! Now my username seems like a lie!

• yeah dude!! at least you should get a chance to change the username.. it must be very frustrating for you. LOL!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure. If I could think of something that perfectly suites me and reflects on who I am, yes. But if I couldn't, no. Additionally, this is all people know me by-that and my beautiful face. But if I found out like.2% of GaG knew my name of beautiful face around here, why not?
    A part of me doesn't want to change it (when we could I guess) because I felt they would forget the association they felt with my username/picture-and I didn't want a clean slate because of a new name/picture.

What Guys Said 42

• Considering I made my username thinking to myself "ehh, I won't be on here long anyway," I didn't exactly put much thought into it. 😅

I don't know what I would make it though. Hmm... maybe I would change it to Dr_Doge. Or I could change it to dangerDope like people sometimes misspell it as occasionally xD

• i might change it back to Negrodamus

• Nah I made mine with the intention that I'd probably be staying here for long. That, and I've grown a liking to testing out photoshop and creating new profile pictures with my 3 initials here.

• I voted C just because I am used to it - It is not that exciting a couple of letters from my name and a few numbers from my postal code.

• No, I wouldn't want to change my username, my username is absolutely fine.

• nah im chillin. I'm a fan of the Pratt.

• I might be interested in changing it to Noah Peele.

• Is @PrinceOfNarnia taken?

I never really thought of changing it lol, I'd just overthink what I should pick :P

• llorando is to iconic to change and would create a massive black hole that would destroy G@G forever.

• i'd come back as Adopted

• Nah, I have thought about changing and making a new account before. I think face is infused with my name though so i'll just let it be

• *my
      damn I really need to proof read more lol I be missing whole words not misspelling but straight up skipping over

• Just go back to @consultant if I could I guess!

• Nah I wouldn't, my username is a brand that's gone on strong here for 6 years and 4 days (#GaGAnniversary was Jan. 7, 2010). Changing it on a whim would be silly, and it would fuck up all the tags I've been in! ;-)

• I wouldn't, I'm used to it and people give good feedback (also on my monkey) so I'd like things to stay as they are :D

• I'm fine with my name... no reason to change it

• Nope twelve innocent children in Vietnam would die if I gave up my name.

• Nah, I'm good. I'm a die-hard Boston Celtics fan (Let's go Celtics! ☘), and my birth year is pretty awesome too. :D

• MissNowheresbdaytwin 😜😜😜

• yeah. I meant it as a joke, but there was this brief period where people kept assuming I was a troll from my name.

• Nah I'm cool with my name.

• I'd totally change it but to what I do not know.

• I dig my username

• Mr what the fuck😉

• I wanted to be @Jared ­čśó

• Ummm no...
    My name is fabulous.

• Nope, I'm happy with my name. Thinking about it or why asking?

• Not sure, i do get some funny messages though because of it

• yea idgaf about pizza anymore

• No, I'm getting enough pussy with this one

• Nope!!! It defines me well.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 34

• LMAO YES.
    Mine is so fucking dorky.

• I miss when I was RaeBae back in 2014 before I had quit the site and came back lol. But other than that, nope

• No... I love my apples! But maybe have an @QueenApple24

• Fuck no. I'm cocky yeah, but this is one of the best usernames around here 😎

Not my favorite tho, I'm not that cocky, but one of my favorites for sure.

• I am the conductor of the Graveytrain so I think I'm good.

• I don't think I'd change, I still quite like mine :)

• You can change your username. Either by making another profile or by requesting it to gag... . ... I've done it!

Would I get back an OLD nick I had? if I could? ? ? ?
    YES !!! i would love!!! to get my OLD name back !!! THAT is something that you CANNOT do... as of yet. 😭😭 my very first one! 😠

• You can only request to change it till a certain Xper level.

• ah? but you can still change it... or simply make another...

but what you cannot get back is an old nick... I wish they would just delete the accounts that are no longer active, and leave the questions, but delete the accounts so that people can use those names... cause what's the purpose of even keeping the accounts if no information is even displayed on them... it seems rather pointless. :/ bleh~ ...

• Probably not... It might be like erasing your whole status and starting over again. No one would know you - if you also changed the picture I guess. Not completely happy with the one I have, but hey... I'm fine with it.

• When I first joined I had 3 names:

GuiltyAsCHARged
    3rdTimesTheCHARm

And this one of course. So if I was to change it, it'd probably be one of those.

• Honestly, I struggle with good/creative usernames so badly, so this feature would be super useful! I remember when I first started on GAG and saw your username for the first time, I was like, 'Damn it that's such a cool username I wish I thought of it myself!"

• Dang it. Accidentally voted for change but I definitely wouldn't. People know me around here as belle so I have no reason to change. Plus it reminds me of my daughter.

• Oh yes. That is the main concern of my life...
    I literally DIED when read this question... 😂😂😂
    Who gives an F?

• Voted B. I changed mine when it was possible and I'm happy with choice.
    I used to have a cheesy username.

• no i wouldn't change it

• My name is flawless why would I 😂

• Definitely.

• Yeah maybe because it's misleading

• Not sure at this stage. If I were more in a rational state, then yes I probably would

• I would change it! I only need one shot. I have the perfect one in mind. PLEASE

• Would probably go back to linkywinky if they'd allow it.

• mmm not really... cause I don t really care :P

• No. I don't know what I'd change it to anyway. I'm cool with mine the way it is.

• No I wouldn't as many already know me by this username

• I'm happy with my name. If I changed it no one would know me.

• I would definitely change my GAG username

• i would not.

• My username is a perfect expression of who I am so no :P

• I hate my Gag username 🙅

• Never. Hinata is literally me in anime form.

• I'd just change it Allie

• More from Girls
    4