Do you think GAG should have an option you can select if there is no helpful answers to stop the GAG system notifying you about that question?

I am meaning if there was no helpful answers from say "Girls" you can select a "No helpful answer" option but still select the most helpful guy. The same would apply if the only helpful answers were from girls and there were no helpful answers from guys or if there were no helpful answers from either gender. Do you think that would be good or do you think too many people would select that there is "No helpful answer" because they can't be bothered finding out who gave the most helpful answer and just want the GAG system to stop annoying them about their questions.

• Yes, that is a great idea.
  • I don't think that would work.
  • I am not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean really no one gave me a useful answer.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes many times there is no MH.

What Guys Said 3

• No, that's not a good idea. I don't think that will work.

The system is fine as far as selecting MHO's is concerned. Yes you'll keep getting reminders to select an MHO, and the system will wait for 30 days or so and if you don't choose it will randomly choose one.

• Nope, that wouldn't work, most people prefer to have MHO in their questions.

• there's always going to be a "most helpful" even though it might not be of any actual help. it's subjective, and should remain that way.