This site is F@#D?

The amount of idiotic, racists, sexist people on this site is too damn high! Yes some are trolling, but I'm sick of it. Nothing i say will change their minds, I'm done with this site! So my last question is.. do you agree?

• Yes i agree.
  • Yes i will leave this site.
  • No i don't.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think this site is fucked.. you have never tried 9gag or other sites. Even gaming communities ( CSGO and LoL for example) have one of the worst people you can find online. See.. assholes are everywhere.. every country.. every website.. every post. This site, by my experience, has a very low ratio of assholes. I might be wrong though.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course I come across some really crazy stuff that fits your description, but I haven't found a whole lot of it. Either way, I either ignore it and skip to a different question or simply state my opinion in the most helpful and professional (for lack of a better word) way possible and leave.

• lol okay bye

• A lot of men don't agree because they are the ones who are being rude to women here F"""k

• Alright, ciao, whoever you are.

What Guys Said 6

• There are idiots everywhere. It is a worldwide affliction! In that regard, this site is no different than the rest of the world.

• still better than yahoo answers

• There are some idiots but also some really genuine people with valid opinions and some excellent questions that, in my opinion, outweigh the rest.

• Its the interent, people are going to vent their opinions. If you can't handle that, well tough shit dude

• Who're you?

• Yep. Goodbye, I wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors. ahahaha